Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atJavits Center429 11th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USAGuide will ave a sign that says YES Tours NYCSee address & details
- 1Chelsea MarketStop: 3 hoursThe Highline is gaining attention and fame day by day. Over 300 species of plants, dozens of hand curated art pieces and views into the windows of some of Manhattan's most up and coming studios makes this green place like no other. Learn the rich history of "Death Avenue", the elevated train and how it became an artists Utopia. All the while, you'll stroll past famous sites such as the Strand, The General Seminary and more with views of the stunning Hudson on the other side. As the guided portion of the tour closes, you'll head into the Chelsea Markets, one of the worlds largest and most famous markets. Chelsea Markets features an Urban Food Market, a Shopping Mall and a TV Production Studio. This tour is an excellent choice for the local looking for something unique or the visitor who wants a tour that combines all thats best about NYs Green spaces and Urban places! *Makes a perfect add-on to SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown Tour, Midtown Highlights Tour or Theatre District Tour.Read more
- You'll end atJavits Center429 11th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USAGuide will ave a sign that says YES Tours NYCSee address & details
Javits Center, 429 11th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional & recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required info@ yestoursnyc.com
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Amazing place to see in NYC! The best place to be around in Manhattan! Loved the calm village and city life feeling, with the amazing surroundings and great food places. Kevin, our guide, had humor and gave us an unforgettable tour with laugh and tips. Recommend this tour if you…
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: YES Tours NYC
Very interesting tour
Our tour guide Robert was great, he talked about events of 9/11 with knowledge and passion, explaining everything c…
9/11 ground zero tour
This tour was an amazing experience, I couldn’t have asked for a better tour guide, he was full of passion about th…
We went on a 9/11 walking tour with Rob, it was brilliant, so full of information about that tragic day! A great de…
Highlights of New York tour
YES tours provided a detailed coverage of the main highlights in NYC. From Times Square , Statue of Liberty, 9/11 a…
New York City
Robert has been amazing! This is my first time in the US and I am very happy that NYC is the first state I visited.…
Tour with Medical Professionals
I’ve been with many tours and tour guides but Robert is a standout! He breathes and lives New York. He is so passio…
New York Trip 2019
Rob was Fantastic! Not to mention a good singer too. He speaks clearly and knows the history. Highly recommended.
Excellent tour guide!!! Robert is amazing with amazing voice!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻Hope to come back again and hear you sing…
Best Tour Guide
Only had 6 hours to tour but experienced the best spots NYC had to offer. Especially loved the 9/11 Ground Zero Tou…
this is the tour that we took and damn.... GREAT JOB GUYS! Totally A Class from Start to Finish! Would get them aga…
Three of us took this tour with Colin, a very entertaining and knowledgeable guide. We had as little or as much tim…
From start to finish and beyond.
Superbly informative without losing the somber atmosphere. Rob was an excellent guide! His comprehensive knowledg…
Robert was a great tour guide! We visited some revolutionary war sites around the wall st area. He kept the tour in…
9/11 WTC area tour
We had visited WTC memorial about 5 years ago (unguided). So thankful we returned with this professional yet person…
This is a MUST!
Robert is unbelievably knowledgable and enthusiastic with EVERYTHING he does! Going through NYC with him on one of …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 306 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 56,858 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 78,040 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 43,354 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Highline and Chelsea Markets Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Highline and Chelsea Markets Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Highline and Chelsea Markets Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Highline and Chelsea Markets Tour?
Highline and Chelsea Markets Tour price starts from C$168.87. Discover and book Highline and Chelsea Markets Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Highline and Chelsea Markets Tour cancellation policy?
Highline and Chelsea Markets Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Highline and Chelsea Markets Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Highline and Chelsea Markets Tour?
Highline and Chelsea Markets Tour is hosted by YES Tours NYC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact YES Tours NYC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Highline and Chelsea Markets Tour on Tripadvisor