Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (15)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Lyric TheatreStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Harry Potter and the Cursed ChildStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Lyric Theatre
- Entry/Admission - Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Accessible Seating, please advise in the ‘Special Requirements’ field at the time of check out:
- Accessible aisle seating (aisle seat)
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Suitable for ages 10+
- Transfer seating (retractable arm aisle seat)
- Wheelchair seating (empty wheelchair space)
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance, no earlier than one hour before performance time. You will be required to present this voucher, along with photo ID in exchange for your tickets
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
First the production is first class...the theatre renovation made to house the play. The first play is magnificent. The second good. The entire experience a real joy.
If you are a Harry Potter Fan, you must see this. We tried to get tickets in London but could not and this show was well worth the wait. The staging is simple, the cast is incredible, and the story is very well done. The effects too, in a theatre, were second to none! Yes, its a…
Date of experience: November 2019
Amazing show. Fantastic presentation. A must watch even if you are not a HP fan. It will amaze your play watching senses.
Date of experience: October 2019
The Broadway version of Harry Potter world was more magical that one would expect. Also the plot itself was super engaging and clever and very funny at times. The only thing that spoiled it for me was a black Hermione - I mean, really, a black Hermione?! That didn’t fit and only…
Date of experience: September 2019
This show is totally worth the price and the trip. You don’t have to remember all the details from the books although the more you know the more you’ll enjoy it. Try not to have two glasses of wine at dinner in between though - it has a tendency to put me to sleep and this show…
Date of experience: February 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Just like the west end in London, this are his amazing. You'd think it was daytime by all of the lights. Walking ar…
Great cast, not so great revival
I would give this show a very good solely off the cast performances. However, the revival itself would be an averag…
We came to see Jordan Fisher as Evan from the UK and it did not disappoint! The whole cast were so talented and we …
Favorite part about NYC is Broadway!
I’ve seen several shows in NYC, a couple in London and one in LA. NYC has so many fun shows and all of the theaters…
Great Show About Local Boys
When you are in New York for us there was only one show to see. Why not see a show about local boys done good. I wa…
Lots of Energy, As Always
So, one of the first things I do when I visit NYC is head to Broadway to get energized by the tourists, places to v…
Where to start? Hats off to the actors because they worked hard during the play but it was just too OTT. Maybe it's…
Go for the Spectacle
Yes, it is named after the. NY Times, which once had its operational headquarters there. Most of it is rather chees…
We had the opportunity to see a magnificent show « West Side Story « , certainly not the newest one, but surely a l…
Rock and Roll is here to stay!
Have seen so many Broadway shows but I do believe this is my all time favorite! The talent was incredible acting, s…
Broadway have lights with a special bright
My first time in BROADWAY, was in 1995, end of MARCH...I had a very HUGE emotion when the BROADWAY lights touched M…
So much choice!
So many shows to see within this most famous of theatre lands. Head to Times Sq TKTS booth for cheap on the day tic…
Definitely Worth A visit
There is so much going on. Such good people watching. And so many shows to see. Absolutely loved being here even…
I had a great time visiting this place with the family. Looking at all the bright lights & the smile at my kid's fa…
The show was entertaining but moved slow. The small ticker tape reader was annoying to read. The venue was loud. Th…
- Duration: 2h 40m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071