Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atSideBAR118 E 15th St, New York, NY 10003, USAMeet outside on the corner of 15th Street and Irving PlaceSee address & details
- 1Flatiron DistrictStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Union SquareStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3SideBARStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Flatiron BuildingStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Gramercy ParkStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Manhattan SkylineStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Broken Shaker at Freehand New YorkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8Lillie's Victorian EstablishmentStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSideBAR118 E 15th St, New York, NY 10003, USAMeet outside on the corner of 15th Street and Irving PlaceSee address & details
SideBAR, 118 E 15th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
Returns to original departure point
- One complimentary drink or shot (some purchase may be required)
- Free admission to all venues
- Skip the line express entry to all locations (no waiting on lines)
- VIP reserved seating areas
- Dedicated nightlife guide/concierge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Dress Code: Business/Smart casual. No flip flops, torn clothing, tank tops, sports jersies or Timberland boots. No backpacks or large bags.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: NiteTables Experiences
Sampling the bar life of NYC
King was a great host. Started out at a bar where the drinks were $5 to get a good start to the night. Moved to a r…
Do not miss this!!!
So much fun and very interesting. Being only a small group made it personal and our guide was so knowledgeable.
Unique New York Experience
I loved Tim's tour! Tim was so knowledgable on local history, something you can't get in history books. I loved ALL…
Had a really great time on this tour. Informative and delicious! Thanks for sharing your love of sandwiches with th…
Best way to experience Wynwood!
Do you want to feel like a VIP? Do you want to experience Wynwood like never before? Whether you're a local or just…
Really fun! And full of hidden gems I didn't even know about after living here my whole life. The price can't be be…
This was a great way to spend an afternoon in Wynwood. I learned about the area, tried paletas for the first time …
I am a cynic about this stuff, but I had a great time
I don't usually go for tourist excursions, but this tour was pretty great. Our guide Teddy was energetic and fun, b…
Great mix of food and architecture
Had a group of 6 who got a small, private tour. We work in the Flatiron District and still found this tour to be in…
There is a lot to do in the city but don't skip this one. You will not be disappointed.
In recent years we've discovered that food tours are a great way to experience a city, meet locals, learn some hist…
Not What I Thought It Would Be
So my best friend and I (early 40’s) met up with the group on Friday night; nice, diverse group of over 20 people l…
We had the best time on this tour! As a Miami native, I was so pleasantly surprised to visit several of the hidden …
great value! unique approach to a food tour
Ben has created a unique tour to showcase different group thru sandwiches!! His knowledge and presentation kept us…
Definitely a must-do in NYC!
This is one of the best food tours I have tried in New York City. Not only did I get to try delicious sandwiches, I…
JUST DO IT
I debated doing this for about 3 weeks. Finally pulled the trigger and booked the night before hand. I booked this …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 2,837 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Real New York Ultra Bar Crawl
What time does Real New York Ultra Bar Crawl start?
Real New York Ultra Bar Crawl will start at 7:30 PM. Discover and book Real New York Ultra Bar Crawl on Tripadvisor
How much is Real New York Ultra Bar Crawl?
Real New York Ultra Bar Crawl price starts from C$42.01. Discover and book Real New York Ultra Bar Crawl on Tripadvisor
What is the Real New York Ultra Bar Crawl cancellation policy?
Real New York Ultra Bar Crawl cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Real New York Ultra Bar Crawl on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Real New York Ultra Bar Crawl?
Real New York Ultra Bar Crawl is hosted by NiteTables Experiences. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact NiteTables Experiences on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Real New York Ultra Bar Crawl on Tripadvisor