Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Come and explore the diversity of lower Manhattan with us on a two hour leisurely walking tour. This tour will give you a newfound understanding of New York’s history, financial importance and architectural beauty. Expect to see some of Manhattan’s oldest buildings, sites that featured in the American revolution, Wall street, the September 11th memorial and more. Lower Manhattan inspires awe in all who visit it, make sure you see it in all its glory with our walking tour, leaving every day from 145 Nassau street at 12:00.
- You'll start at145 Nassau St145 Nassau St, New York, NY 10038, USANassau Street, very close to the Brooklyn BridgeSee address & details
- 1The National 9/11 Memorial & MuseumStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2New York City HallStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Woolworth BuildingStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4St. Paul's ChapelStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Federal Reserve Bank of New YorkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end at145 Nassau St145 Nassau St, New York, NY 10038, USANassau Street, very close to the Brooklyn BridgeSee address & details
145 Nassau St, New York, NY 10038, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Guided tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Minimum Group Size is two (2) travelers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Central Park Bike Tours
Book via TripAdvisor - one and not the advertised two hour tour
Arrived at the bike shop at quarter to 10am (booked tour time). The bike staff said the guide would not be arriving…
Great Morning adventure in NYC!
Although, I have been to the park beforehand rented bikes without a tour, we learned so much about the park that we…
wrong location and wrong time
They sent me a wrong location where the store is closed, and the wrong time when the store is closed. So I can just…
GREAT BIKES AND GREAT SERVICE
Brand new Trek bike rented. Quick process and easy return. Only call out is that they open at 9AM and not 8AM as li…
This is a really great tour and I'm so glad I did it! I will say, it was much more intense than I was expecting. Th…
Sunday Sunny Roll Through Central Park
This was the bomb. Best way to see the park sights in an hour. So gorgeous...lots of life with all different kinds …
Started out on the wrong foot. Original guide had an emergency. Totally understood, so they were getting another on…
Bike tour around Central Park
We had a great experience with the Guided Bike Tour of Central Park. Our guide was great but we all agreed it woul…
Lovely afternoon tour
This was a great way to spend the afternoon in Central Park. Enjoyed our guide and the landmarks were so interestin…
My husband and I (30s) pre-booked a bike tour prior to our trip to NY. We’d visited Central Park before, but becaus…
Totally worth it!
Me (21) and my mum (53) were nervous about the tour considering the cold NYC January weather and that it ended up j…
Lots of fun!!
Such a great tour! The artwork and the views were very memorable and we got great photos. Our tour guide Ed was inf…
Great tour of Central Park. Our tour guide was amazing and did a great job of engaging with the group!
Guided Bike Tour of Central Park New York City
Had a great few hours cycling around Central Park on Xmas day with our tour guide Philip. Many thanks
Would not rent from here again; terrible customer service.
Rented from the 55th St location. Customer service was horrible. She was locking up to leave in the middle of the…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 78,203 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Downtown Manhattan Walking Tour
What time does Downtown Manhattan Walking Tour start?
Downtown Manhattan Walking Tour will start at 12:00 PM. Discover and book Downtown Manhattan Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Downtown Manhattan Walking Tour?
How much is Downtown Manhattan Walking Tour?
Downtown Manhattan Walking Tour price starts from C$40.56. Discover and book Downtown Manhattan Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Downtown Manhattan Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Downtown Manhattan Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Downtown Manhattan Walking Tour on Tripadvisor