Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
During the tour, we will make three stops in places of tourist importance. The first stop will be the Pioneer Square neighborhood located in the historic district of the old metropolis where we will visit the origins of Seattle on a walk suitable for the whole family and full of history, architecture and photography. We will continue to the Ballard locks for our second stop. There we will see the ships enter and leave the Pacific Ocean to the lakes that surround the city. Finally, we will end with one of the most impressive panoramic views before finishing the tour where we can take some of the best photos of the city center. The tour ends at the Space Needle tower, Pike Place Market or returned to your hotel. Generally it is a 3-hour tour but it can be extended if the group wishes. This tour is highly recommended for children and adults of all ages.
- You'll start at1532 7th Ave1532 7th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USACorner of Pine Street and Setima Avenue. In that same place is the entrance to the Grand Hyatt Seattle hotel. For location reasons we use luggage store "Timbuk2" as a reference. Starbucks and bathrooms available at the meeting point.See address & details
- Pass byPike Place Market
- 1Pioneer SquareStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byFremont Troll
- 2Fishermen's TerminalStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3The Lake Washington Ship Canal Fish LadderStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Kerry ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end at300 Harrison St300 Harrison St, Seattle, WA 98109, USAThe tour ends at the Space needle tower - Seattle Center.See address & details
1532 7th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
300 Harrison St, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
- Spanish guide
- Entry/Admission - Pioneer Square
- Entry/Admission - Fishermen's Terminal
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 3 more reviews on Viator
My mom and I visited Seattle for the first time. I decided to book a city tour in Spanish to give her a strong understanding of where we went. We had Mario give us a semi-private tour. He was so friendly and made us feel welcome and comfortable from the start. He was so…
Date of experience: June 2019
Response from HolaSeattle, Manager at Seattle City Tour in Spanish
Responded Jun. 24, 2019
Hola Veronica. Thank you for the comment. It was our pleasure to showed you Seattle while visiting with your mother. Saludos y aqui en Seattle estamos para servirles.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Hola Seattle
Friendly, Accomodating, Personal and Fun / Divertido, Personal, Comodo, y Amables
Mario was a terrific guide. It was just 5 of us in the van. the an was clean and comfortable. He was very nice, …
Action packed walking tour
Mario is an awesome tour guide. It’s clear he loves what he is doing. He listened to what we wanted to do with our …
Excellent! Mario was a great host and showed me astonishing places in Seattle. Allowed plenty of time to enjoy each…
We loved it!
Highly recommended. We took our customers for a tour around the most emblematic places in Seattle and Mario made it…
Impressive tour with Mario
My parents and I would like to thank you @holaseattle for taking the time to show us Seattle. It was such a remarka…
I highly recommend this, service is impeccable!! It gives you the opportunity to see the highlights of the city and…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 1,814 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Seattle City Tour in Spanish
How much is Seattle City Tour in Spanish?
Seattle City Tour in Spanish price starts from C$119.64. Discover and book Seattle City Tour in Spanish on Tripadvisor
What is the Seattle City Tour in Spanish cancellation policy?
Seattle City Tour in Spanish cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Seattle City Tour in Spanish on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Seattle City Tour in Spanish?
Seattle City Tour in Spanish is hosted by Hola Seattle. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hola Seattle on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Seattle City Tour in Spanish on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Seattle City Tour in Spanish?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Seattle City Tour in Spanish on Tripadvisor