Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 3)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at6987 Perimeter Rd S6987 Perimeter Rd S, Seattle, WA 98108, USABoeing Field is located about 10-minutes south of downtown Seattle. Guests joining the morning tour should meet your guide at this location. Afternoon tour guests enter the building at this address, and go to the 2nd floor office of Atomic Helicopters, where you'll meet your pilot.See address & details
- Pass bySpace NeedleSeattle Waterfront
- 1Snoqualmie FallsStop: 35 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Sunrise Visitor CenterStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Mount Rainier National ParkStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end at6987 Perimeter Rd S6987 Perimeter Rd S, Seattle, WA 98108, USABoeing Field is located about 10-minutes south of downtown Seattle. Guests joining the morning tour should meet your guide at this location. Afternoon tour guests enter the building at this address, and go to the 2nd floor office of Atomic Helicopters, where you'll meet your pilot.See address & details
6987 Perimeter Rd S, Seattle, WA 98108, USA
Returns to original departure point
- One-way 35-minute flight between Seattle & Mt. Rainier.
- 4 hour ground tour with a guided alpine hiking experience in Mt. Rainier National Park
- Gourmet picnic lunch included for all guests amidst the Mt. Rainier wilderness.
- Ground transportation included for your group, one-way between Seattle & Mt. Rainier
- Use of adjustable trekking poles, binoculars and wildlife spotting scope
- Entry/Admission - Snoqualmie Falls
- Entry/Admission - Sunrise Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - Mount Rainier National Park
- Gratuities for pilot and guide (recommended)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Transportation from Boeing Field to downtown Seattle (the drive is approximately 10 minutes)
- Transportation from downtown Seattle to Boeing Field (the drive is approximately 10 minutes)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The individual passenger weight limit per seat is 300 lbs (136 kg). If you are over 300 lbs, we regrettably will not be able to take you on this tour due to aircraft specifications.
- Small private groups up to 3 passengers will fly in a Robinson R44 helicopter and large private groups up to 6 passengers will fly in an Airbus H130 helicopter.
- The supplier reserves the right to cancel the tour or make modifications to the tour itinerary due to road closures, hazardous driving conditions, hazardous flying conditions, unforeseen mechanical concerns occurring to vehicles or aircraft or other factors beyond its control that could make completing the tour hazardous or impossible.
- Morning Tour guests who have begun their tour and completed the ground portion of the tour but who cannot be picked up at Mt. Rainier by helicopter due to poor weather, poor visibility, or other unforeseen factors will receive a partial refund equivalent to 70% of their total tour cost. The remaining 30% of the tour cost will be applied toward the cost of the ground portion of the tour. In the event that guests on our Morning Tour are unable to return to Seattle via helicopter, these guests will be driven back to Seattle via private ground transport.
- Weather in the mountains changes very quickly and is variable throughout the year. If the sun is out and we are walking, it can quickly get warm and a t-shirt is comfortable. If the sun goes behind a cloud and the wind picks up, it can get very chilly. Spring (May-June) and Fall (September-October) temperatures are often in the 40s-50s but can be as high as the 60s and 70s. Summer temperatures (July-August) are generally warm in the 70s-80s, but daily temperature fluctuation is common with early mornings in the 50s and late afternoons warming up to the mid 80s. If we are expecting unseasonably warm or cool temperatures, we will reach out to you via phone or e-mail about two days prior to your tour.
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests on early and late season tours (May to June or September to October) are advised to bring an additional insulating layer. During cooler weather, a generally good rule of thumb is to bring one more layer than you think is necessar
- While we won’t be doing any intense hikes, please wear shoes that are comfortable to walk over uneven ground on and provide ankle support. Many people find that sneakers are adequate, but a sturdy sole with good traction is essential.
- Your tour includes a full lunch and a selection of beverages. If you have any food allergies or particular dietary requirements, please be sure to inform the supplier via phone call or e-mail after you've made a reservation. If you have particular dietary needs and would like to discuss them, please get in touch with us via phone or e-mail and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
One of those days you will never forget. My friends and I were amazed for 6 hours straight. I was not sure whether to take pictures or just keep looking. The food was great, the guide, the pilot were super nice, the hike was not hard, the air was fresh. We chose the option to…
Date of experience: October 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Nature Nuts Adventure Travel
Fun and original adventure
Great trip. Had a problem with aircraft alternator during pre-flight check, but Michael was able to secure an alter…
My fiancé and I went on this hike during our stay in Seattle and it was more amazing then we could have ever imagin…
5/5 for Michael's service, safety, friendliness
We would rate Michael 5/5 on service, safety, friendliness, and adventure. Michael is meticulous in his planning an…
Amazing Mt Rainier tour
I am not sure where to even begin! Michael was the ultimate pro from beginning to end and our trip certainly teste…
Mt. Rainier tour
One of the best customer services I have ever encountered! They have been above and beyond is communicating with us…
Mt. Ranier Helicopter tour and hiking
This was an amazing tour! Definitely one of the best trips I've taken in Seattle. The helicopter ride was exhilarat…
Excellent customer experience
Consistently excellent customer experience! This team is all about customer service. We are looking forward to book…
Amazing customer experience
This company is absolutely wonderful to deal with--they are all about customer experience and customer service. Hig…
Great for locals and visitors!
This is probably the best day trip in Seattle. Michael was a fantastic tour guide, lunch was delicious, and the hel…
Great experience in the nature
Highly recommend this day trip. Our guide Micheal was very knowledgeable about Seattle and Mt Rainier and paid atte…
Don't miss out! Breathtaking experience and VERY safe (during COVID)!
Michael was an incredible guide in every way! He provided us options on what we could see and tailored our trip fo…
The Most Astounding Experience
Michael helped to curate the most magical, private, off the charts surprise for my boyfriend and I. He is someone w…
Wonderful local adventure!
My husband and I are locals in Seattle. Because of COVID we’ve been unable to travel this summer. We took this tour…
Best part of our trip to Seattle
The perfect one day trip to Mt Rainier! Our guide Michael was extremely knowledgeable and made our day an excellent…
Unfortunately, due to COVID 19 we we unable do this excursion. I would like to express my sincere thanks to Michael…
- Duration: 7h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,140 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Mt. Rainier Helicopter Flight & Alpine Hike from Seattle
Which attractions will I visit with Private Mt. Rainier Helicopter Flight & Alpine Hike from Seattle?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Mt. Rainier Helicopter Flight & Alpine Hike from Seattle on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Mt. Rainier Helicopter Flight & Alpine Hike from Seattle?
Private Mt. Rainier Helicopter Flight & Alpine Hike from Seattle price starts from C$2,333.71. Discover and book Private Mt. Rainier Helicopter Flight & Alpine Hike from Seattle on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Mt. Rainier Helicopter Flight & Alpine Hike from Seattle cancellation policy?
Private Mt. Rainier Helicopter Flight & Alpine Hike from Seattle cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Mt. Rainier Helicopter Flight & Alpine Hike from Seattle on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Mt. Rainier Helicopter Flight & Alpine Hike from Seattle?
Private Mt. Rainier Helicopter Flight & Alpine Hike from Seattle is hosted by Nature Nuts Adventure Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nature Nuts Adventure Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Mt. Rainier Helicopter Flight & Alpine Hike from Seattle on Tripadvisor