This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grant Park, Berne Street, Atlanta, GA 30303
Grant Park is a residential district, known for its Victorian mansions and Craftsman bungalows.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Oakland Cemetery, 248 Oakland Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30312-2292
Historic Oakland Cemetery is Atlanta’s oldest public park and the final resting place of many of the city’s most noted citizens. Less than a mile from downtown, its 48 acres are full of treasures – history and gardens, sculpture and architecture, ancient oaks and magnolias.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Unexpected Atlanta Walking Tours, 180 Northside Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 30313-1312
This food tour takes you off-the-beaten path to Atlanta's gorgeous Victorian neighborhood to try 12 mouth-watering tastings from 5 restaurants and food shops. The 3-hour small group tour will introduce you to the story of Atlanta's founding and why Atlanta truly was a city built on food, while you taste modern Southern and Southern fusion dishes, such as pork belly toast with tomato jam and goat cheese and fried catfish with cucumber wasabi soy sauce.
Your guide will entertain and inform you on the easy 2 mile walk with stories and insights into Atlanta's settlement and the Civil War, Atlanta yesterday and today, and the city’s food culture. In fact, many guests tell us that this is the best value in the city because it's both a food tour and a history tour in one! You'll be introduced to neighborhoods and stories about Atlanta that even locals don’t know! Feed your belly and your mind with Atlanta's most unique culinary experience.
Tasting Locations Include:
• Six Feet Under: the neighborhood's top seafood joint
• Republic Social House: neighborhood watering hole
• My Friend's Growler Shop: local-focused beer store
• FirePit Pizza Tavern- family gathering spot for locals
• Little Tart Bakeshop: French inspired pastry shopImportant Note: If you have food allergies or restrictions (such as vegetarian, gluten-free, or allergy restrictions) or if any person in your group doesn't drink alcohol, please advise prior to the tour. Tour includes pork, shellfish, and nuts, but there are substitutions if you notify local operator in advance by specifying at the time of booking in the 'special requirements' field.
Duration: 2 hours