This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1USS Arizona MemorialStop: 85 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Battleship Missouri MemorialStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byNational Memorial Cemetery of the PacificHawaii State CapitolIolani PalaceKing Kamehameha StatueHonolulu Hale (City Hall)Kawaiahao Church
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Please note: The USS Arizona Memorial reopens on Sept 1, 2019.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- ADDITIONAL NOTES:
- No personal items can remain on the bus.
- Due to security requirements at the USS Arizona Memorial, bags, and purses are not allowed.
- Cameras are permitted. No camera bags allowed.
- Strollers are not allowed in movie theater, on Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
- All Admissions to activities on tour are included.
- Pearl Harbor Audio Tour and USS Missouri Guided Tour included.
- Pearl Harbor Audio Tour includes audio in Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, German, French and Spanish.
- Lunch is included for Deluxe Tour Guests
- Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Guests may want to bring light jacket in case there is rain at the Pearl Harbor.
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of Roberts Hawaii.
- ADA ACCESSIBLE:
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
To long and the lunch was just ok. I thought we would be touring the Iolani Palace and all we did was drive by. Pearl Harbor was interesting but getting on the Missouri was great and seeing the ship was very interesting. However I would not do the Stars and Stripes tour I…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Roberts Hawaii
my trip occured before the pandemic was an issue. the service were waiting for us before we got to the baggage ar…
Phenomenal Service - Sué Petersen
Roberts Hawaii is assisting with the screening of passengers at the Honolulu Airport. Sué Petersen helped my family…
An informative way to see the entire island with a few commercial interruptions
This is a great trip to take if this is the first time on the island and you want to see everything with a guide te…
Great views if no clouds
We love visiting the canyon. Great hikes if it’s not raining. Watch the weather because if there are clouds you can…
Perfect way to visit comfortably
We did the circle tour of Oahu with Roberts tours and our bus driver, KoKo was fantastic. He gave us information t…
Oahu Grand Island Circle Tour
Today we took a Hoku Tour of Oahu with Uncle Kevin. We traveled in a comfortable, clean tour bus, and learned many …
Beautiful locations but boring tour guide.
This tour was a disappointment. It was a Robert's booking and I hope there are other tours that do a better job of…
Feb 27 Pearl Harbor Tour
Great tour of Pearl Harbor and Honolulu! Our tour guide, Makani, was great! He gave us lots of interesting facts ab…
Big Island Tour
We were very impressed with Roberts Hawaii Grand Circle Tour. This was our first experience on a guided tour. I w…
Nice for an evening out. We were part of the show, engaged throughout the event. Magic was top notch and the specia…
Oahu Grand Island Tour
Amazing!!! Simon was our tour guide and he was awesome. Would highly recommend this company. We had a new bus and …
2 Hour Ride to Waikiki Hotel
Arrived at Honolulu Airport 2/15/2020. Picked up baggage from carousel #21 and walked over to Roberts Hawaii nearb…
An hour picking up guests: slowest possible service to Waikele
Unbelievable. We have now been on the shuttle for an hour and are still threading through Waikiki picking up guests…
It was a great surprise that the driver was waiting for us at the airport. The driver was also on time to pick us u…
A great rainy day on Oahu
We took this circle island tour in January 2020. No one told us we were going in their rainy season, but this was a…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 376 travellers!