Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Escape the hustle and bustle of Honolulu and spend a whole day of exploration, fun & activities. Discover the whole Island of Oahu in a day! we will take you to the best historical sites, scenic routes and cultural highlights Oahu has to offer. Once we get to Oahu's North Shore, you have 2 hours to take a mile stroll along a flat road that weaves thru a lush tropical jungle of over 5000 plant species & archeological sites that leads you to a 45-foot waterfalls that cascades into a large pool below, we will pick you up directly from your accommodation in Waikiki (Hotel, Hostel, Air B&B, etc…) Our Stops: *Diamond Head Lookout *Hanauma Bay Lookout (closed on Tuesdays) *Halona Blowhole *Sandy Beach *Makapuu Point *Byodo-In Temple (entrance fee included) *Macadamia Nut And Coffee Farm *Lunch At Famous Kahuku Shrimp Stands(other lunch selections available) *Sunset Beach *Waimea Waterfalls (we spend at least 2 hours hiking and swimming here/entrance fee not included) *Dole Plantation
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Diamond Head State MonumentStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Hanauma Bay Nature PreserveStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Halona BlowholeStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass bySandy Beach Park
- 4Makapu'u PointStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Byodo-In TempleStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm and Farm TourStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Kahuku FarmsStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8Sunset Beach ParkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Waimea WaterfallStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Dole PlantationStop: 45 minutesSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver/Tour Guide
- Byodo-In Temple admission fee
- Entry/Admission - Byodo-In Temple
- Waimea Waterfalls Admission Fee
- Entry/Admission - Waimea Waterfall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Ohana Island Tour
Perfect one day tour
From the pick up to the drop off it was a really great tour. They took us from Honolulu thru all Oahu island visiti…
It's an OK experience. Stop at those highlights places briefly. NO Tour Guide. Using "Recording" to describe visit …
Great island tour with lots of interesting stops
We had a great time on this tour. Our guide Warren was informative and flexible to our needs. We had a total of ten…
This trip is advertised as North shore tour with snorkeling with green turtles, but there wasn’t any. We thought th…
Exactly what we wanted
Very good tour with quick 10-15 minute stops at the scenic spots for pictures and longer 30 minute stops at the tem…
Great day. Beautiful scenery. Great location. Driver very friendly and knowledgeable. Loved the north shore. Green …
Decided to take this cruise and so glad we did. The water was perfect and crystal clear, not to mention the crew of…
Great tour around the island
Great and interesting tour circling the island; our guide was amazing. Good for all kind of travelers.
Choose another tour - I would not recommend this one
To start with, there is no guide, the whole trip you will listen to a recorded guide (that includes driving directi…
One tank boat dive
We had a wonderful time! From the moment we arrived we felt like family on the Trident boat. Our captains were very…
A great trip that gives you context of the size of the island and the different types of environments within it. T…
Awesome Green Sea Turtle
We started out with 6 ladies. So I tried to make it more of a light girls theme NOT wild, since I'm a "Grams" but w…
We loved this day tour and our driver (Ave) was very knowledgeable. Only 6 people on the tour and our host knew exa…
Best way to see the island
The right price without any hassles. You will literally see about 1/2 if the island with a few classic stops. Hec…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,634 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 11,782 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Grand Circle Island Tour Plus Hike & Swim At Waimea Waterfalls
What time does Grand Circle Island Tour Plus Hike & Swim At Waimea Waterfalls start?
Grand Circle Island Tour Plus Hike & Swim At Waimea Waterfalls will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Grand Circle Island Tour Plus Hike & Swim At Waimea Waterfalls on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Grand Circle Island Tour Plus Hike & Swim At Waimea Waterfalls?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Grand Circle Island Tour Plus Hike & Swim At Waimea Waterfalls on Tripadvisor
How much is Grand Circle Island Tour Plus Hike & Swim At Waimea Waterfalls?
Grand Circle Island Tour Plus Hike & Swim At Waimea Waterfalls price starts from C$125.74. Discover and book Grand Circle Island Tour Plus Hike & Swim At Waimea Waterfalls on Tripadvisor
What is the Grand Circle Island Tour Plus Hike & Swim At Waimea Waterfalls cancellation policy?
Grand Circle Island Tour Plus Hike & Swim At Waimea Waterfalls cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Grand Circle Island Tour Plus Hike & Swim At Waimea Waterfalls on Tripadvisor