Meet us at our premises in Uga. You'll enjoy a welcome tea while our Chef explains the menu you'll be preparing. Then, you'll be handed your apron and will head out to the kitchens to start cooking.
In this cookery course, you'll learn how to cook four classic Canarian tapas recipes (Sample menu: Canarian potatoes with red or green mojo sauce, Cheese "a la plancha", Marinated pork and Almogrote).
If you wish, you'll be able totake a break to have a walk around our kitchen garden and learn about the local techniques used to grow food in a desertic land.
Once all your dishes are ready, you'll sit and enjoy your meal with the other cooks. The takeaway is available for your leftovers (if any).
Maximum group size is 12 people.
Alcohol option includes local wine ( + tea and mineral water). The course with no alcohol entitles to tea and mineral water.
• Cook in Lanzarote, Calle Traspies 1, 35570 Uga, Lanzarote Spain
• Canarian potatoes with mojo sauce - Genuine Canarian wrinkled potatoes with either the red mojo sauce (Mojo Picón) or the green mojo sauce (Mojo Verde)
• Fried cheese - Traditional Canarian goat cheese fried and served with green mojo sauce
• Marinated Canarian black pig - Local pig meat with a vinegar based marinade (adobo)
• Almogrote - Typical cheese spread from La Gomera island