Kavos Booze Cruise
• All aboard! This isn't your average booze cruise. Enjoy a trip to your own private beach, a Greek BBQ, Beach olympics, watersports, a trip to the Blue Lagoon with champagne diving (as seen on TV), before going on to the infamous rave in a cave and the Colour Party.
Trinity (All Night Free Bar)
• Although Trinty is Kavos' oldest event, it's also the best. If you want to see the biggest artists and DJ's as well as party until sunrise then this is the night for you.
Super Paint Party
• Get involved in the mayhem brought to you by the huge paint cannons, jetwashes and painthoses at Europe's BIGGEST paint party! Spraying over 2,000 litres of paint into a packed crowd, you won't want to miss this infamous event!
White Party (Free Cocktail)
• Quayside Village play the host for the only white party in Kavos! Based overlooking the Kavos beach, imagine DJ's blasting your favourite summer tunes, partying all night long with everyone dressed in white!
Holi Colours Powder Party
• The famous Colourfest Holi Powder Party is returning to Kavos in 2018! With powder cannons and 2-4-1 cocktails all night you're sure to have a night to remember (or forget!). House, R&B, Hip Hop and retro anthems.
Baywatch Pool Party (one hour free bar)
• Get ready to party in the sizzling Kavos sun, to some huge summer anthems at the Baywatch Pool Party! On arrival you'll get your FREE Party Hard cocktail! Expect party games, beach olympics and discounted drinks.
Champagne Spray Pool Party (Free Bottle)
• You haven't experienced the best of Kavos if you haven't partied hard at the BIGGEST pool party in Greece! Party Hard guests get a free Party Hard cocktail on arrival to get you going and then expect €1 drinks & summer tunes all day long in the must-do Kavos event!
• We give you the sun, the booze and the top hits, all you need is to unleash your inner wild side!
Wristband + T-Shirt
• Let everyone in Kavos know that you are ready to Party Hard! Get your free Party Hard Summer T-Shirt and go and make some unforgettable memories in the clubs of some of the biggest resorts in Europe.