Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We leave Chachapoyas at 8:30 am. After 1 hour of travel we make a stop to observe the ruins of Macro, then we continue 10 minutes to the town of Nuevo Tingo, to organize lunch and purchase the entrance tickets to the cable car. A few more minutes by car we arrive at the boarding point for the cable car, we start a journey of 20 to 25 minutes to the arrival platform (La Malca) there we buy the entrance to the Archaeological site and then we walk for 20 minutes until we reach the Majestic Kuelap Fortress, the visit takes about 2 hours to then return to Malca and then take the Cable Car to the New Tingo, we have lunch at the place and then return to Chachapoyas, arriving at 5:00 pm.
- You'll start atJr. La Union 320Jr. La Union 320, Chachapoyas 01001, PeruJR UNION TABLE 3See address & details
- 1Kuelap FortressStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Cable car boarding station KuélapStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atJr. La Union 320Jr. La Union 320, Chachapoyas 01001, PeruJR UNION TABLE 3See address & details
Jr. La Union 320, Chachapoyas 01001, Peru
Returns to original departure point
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Kuelap Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Cable car boarding station Kuélap
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Santa Maria Travel- Day Tours
Prompt and organised
All agencies on the square offer the same tour for the same price. Our tour of Kuelap was successful and organised…
Not to be missed…
Reputedly the third highest waterfall in the world (and disregarding the volume of water), do fit this natural wond…
Great, cheap tour - no English guides (as promised)
We took a day tour to Kuelap and were promised an English speaking guide. This was not the case, but we have good e…
Good tour to Kuelap with excellent lunch
We booked a tour to Kuelap including lunch for the next day. Tour started more or less on time. Guide was a funny g…
2 Day private tour of Yangon and Bago
Having seen other reviews, we decided to book a two-day private tour with Santa Maria Travel. Moe was very prompt a…
Extremely satisfied with the good, reliable service.
Santa María was recommended by one of the staff at our hostal. We paid a visit and, by the time we were through,…
They provided an excellent service and were more open to reducing prices a bit than the other agencies. The guides …
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuelap In Teleferico
Which attractions will I visit with Kuelap In Teleferico?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kuelap In Teleferico on Tripadvisor
How much is Kuelap In Teleferico?
Kuelap In Teleferico price starts from C$46.97. Discover and book Kuelap In Teleferico on Tripadvisor
What is the Kuelap In Teleferico cancellation policy?
Kuelap In Teleferico cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Kuelap In Teleferico on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Kuelap In Teleferico?
Kuelap In Teleferico is hosted by Santa Maria Travel- Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Santa Maria Travel- Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kuelap In Teleferico on Tripadvisor