Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The city of Moncton is the HUB OF THE MARITIMES! Not only is it conveniently located in the midst of the Maritime Provinces (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island), it is also very well positioned between two very diverse and fun coastlines. The rugged Bay of Fundy is packaged with the warm beaches of the French Acadian Coast! But don't worry - most locals in this region speak fluent English as well. What is better than beaches, boats and lobster when couple with the world's highest tides! This package was priced on a family of four (two adults and two children under 18); however we can add additional children (fees apply accordingly). This is based on a 7 day cancellation policy. Some adventures included do offer personal guides for your experiences, also included in the package.
Bay of Fundy, World's Highest...
Shediac Beach Day and Lobster...
Coastal Inn Moncton-Dieppe, 502 Rue Kennedy, Dieppe, NB E1A 5Y7, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- two night's accommodation
- Admissions Hopewell Rocks
- Admissions Parlee Beach
- Saddle and Paddle Adventure Broadleaf Guest Ranch
- Admissions Eco-Centre Homarus
- breakfast for family both mornings
- Entry/Admission - Hopewell Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Parlee Beach
- Entry/Admission - Ecocentre Homarus Eco-Centre
- Pointe-du-Chêne Warf access fee
- Entry/Admission - Pointe-Du-Chene wharf
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Freedom Tours
Fantastic Car Tour by A Local Guide!
Mike was a fantastic guide with a wealth of knowledge about the area. He is a local, retired teacher & history buff…
McAdam Train Station Museum and Dinner
The McAdam Train Museum is a blast from the past, fantastic recreation of days gone by. Dinner by the Lions Club M…
Time well spent!!
Our guide took us to City Market 1st thing in the am, no crowd at all. Did 2 trips to reversing rapids, perfectly t…
Too long, Bus drop offs are tourist traps
Took this tour through Costco Shore Excurstions...I will say Keith our guide was very likeable and knowledgeable. H…
Hidden gems of Fundy
Great small tour! Our guide Mike was very knowledgeable and interesting. Packed a lot into limited time.
Keith our Gide did a great job keeping us informed about the Bay and tide though we thought beforehand we could see…
Disorganized, horrible guide, and filthy, uncomfortable van
The company lost our reservation. Luckily we had the email confirmation to show them. They hustled to get another…
We booked a New Brunswick Countryside with Wine Tasting tour using Freedom Tours through our cruise planner/agent. …
Fundy coast to shore tour
We were very disappointed with this tour. For one, our ticket did not even list a time of departure for the tour (i…
Could have been a nicer tour
Confusion from the get go. Could not find the person with a sign “Freedom Travel”. After asking several people and …
A Must Do!
I have wanted to see the tides forever. This trip was worth the wait! Our tour guide took us to all the best view…
Amazing day...reversing falls worth the trip
Mike was our tour guide and was very informative and knowledgeable. Having been an educator and grew up in St John…
Art was a lifetime resident of St John and gave us a very thorough and personal tour. There were just five of us on…
An good tour of the Fundy coast. We were able to visit the reversing rapids at both low and high tide. It is mo…
A great trip
George did an excellent job driving and adding commentary now and then to Debbie's excellent description of the sit…
- Hopewell Rocks, Albert County, and 3 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Tidal Waves 2 day Family Bay of Fundy and Acadian Coast package /Moncton
- Tidal Waves 2 day Family Bay of Fundy and Acadian Coast package /Moncton will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Tidal Waves 2 day Family Bay of Fundy and Acadian Coast package /Moncton on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tidal Waves 2 day Family Bay of Fundy and Acadian Coast package /Moncton on Tripadvisor
- Tidal Waves 2 day Family Bay of Fundy and Acadian Coast package /Moncton price starts from C$1,145.35. Discover and book Tidal Waves 2 day Family Bay of Fundy and Acadian Coast package /Moncton on Tripadvisor
- Tidal Waves 2 day Family Bay of Fundy and Acadian Coast package /Moncton cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Tidal Waves 2 day Family Bay of Fundy and Acadian Coast package /Moncton on Tripadvisor