We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
All photos (8,267)
Full view
Certificate of Excellence
Temple of Karnak Tours and Tickets
from US$90.00
More Info
from US$85.00
More Info
from US$340.00
More Info
from US$51.43
More Info
from US$100.00
More Info
from US$400.00
More Info
from US$100.00
More Info
from US$320.00
More Info
See all tours & tickets
Reviews (7,085)
Filter reviews
4,429 results
Traveller rating
Traveller type
Time of year
More languages
Traveller rating
Show reviews that mention
All reviews sound and light show hypostyle hall sacred lake huge columns sheer size awe inspiring open air museum take your time ancient egyptians mind blowing early in the morning visit luxor egyptian history nile cruise karnak temple site
Selected filters
Updating list...
1 - 10 of 4,429 reviews
Reviewed today

Great site to wander around in the remains of this epic egyptian temple, take your time to explore the area. The column hall, ram statues and obeliscs are super impressive

Date of experience: September 2019
Thank Travelevilynn
Reviewed today via mobile

Great place to visit specially at sunset. The night light makes the temple so magnetic. Also recommend going on a house and cart ride around the templ at night, its a great experience and an opportunity for some fantastic photos.

Date of experience: November 2019
Thank 641hanane
Reviewed yesterday

Another temple, but this is outstanding and wortth the effort. Take your time walking around. Ensure you have a good guide wth you who can explain the significance od the site

Date of experience: October 2019
Thank johnrees27
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

When you see the history of Egypt you will feel like how power and knowledge with updated science the the Egyptians had It’s definitely some great magical art

Date of experience: November 2019
Thank Haitham T
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Sound and light show was entertaining. A good Egyptologist is a must here. Takes one to the mysterious egyptian past.

Date of experience: November 2019
Thank Gadgetgeek
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Simply amazing! But the most impressive thing is knowing that only 30% of this amazing culture has been discovered... if the remaining 70% is even as impressive as these 30% we’re off to a thrilling adventure!

Date of experience: November 2019
Thank dserrao
Reviewed 4 days ago

most impressive temple in Luxor for me. Try to visit these places in the morning because of the heat.If possibe take a guide .

Date of experience: September 2019
Thank PascalR1985
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Karnak in the late afternoon with the dying sun the colours were vivid. It’s very apparently that tourism is definitely on the increase, judging by the number of tour buses as we arrived, and the crowds we battled though to view the temple! Each time...More

Date of experience: November 2019
Thank 702catherines
Reviewed 5 days ago

The sheer size of the pillars overwhelm you when you visit this Temple in Luxor. Took our group about 1 1/2 hours to explore. Definately recommend you have a Guide with you.

Date of experience: October 2019
Thank denisecrawford11
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

It was a great place with some great obelisks n some really massive statues of Ramseys.. I loved d place

Date of experience: November 2019
Thank ayeshaapril28
View more reviews
Nearby HotelsSee all 61 nearby hotels
Susanna Hotel
80 reviews
.67 km away
Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa
2,100 reviews
1.27 km away
Philippe Hotel
51 reviews
2.01 km away
New Windsor Hotel
19 reviews
2.05 km away
Nearby RestaurantsSee all 175 nearby restaurants
Gerda's Garden
280 reviews
1.18 km away
Silk Road Restaurant
48 reviews
1.23 km away
27 reviews
1.26 km away
El Hussein Restaurant
176 reviews
.95 km away
Nearby AttractionsSee all 373 nearby attractions
Karnak Open Air Museum
303 reviews
.03 km away
Obelisk of Thutmoses I
233 reviews
.11 km away
Karnak Temple
209 reviews
.06 km away
Questions & Answers
Ask a question
Michelle R
October 10, 2019|
AnswerShow all 6 answers
Response from jackiemighall | Property representative | Reviewed this property |
Cover yourself up as the men are very insolent and eye you up and down.
May 13, 2019|
AnswerShow all 6 answers
Response from AusSandy | Reviewed this property |
We booked tickets online before we arrived in Luxor. However there were still tickets available on the night. It probably depends if youre a mega organised person and like to make sure you have those tickets booked.. or not... More
April 3, 2018|
AnswerShow all 4 answers
Response from dr_irena_odc | Reviewed this property |
Hi Stacey. Yes, it will be possible to access the Karnak Temple with with a stroller, but please be advised it's a cobblestone pavement, so not so even by the most part. When I was there, I've seen wheel-chairs being used... More