We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
We visited here with Sea Eagle Tours and they kindly brought us here early before the other tourists arrived - it was lovely and peaceful. The beach is soft, and white with a lovely swimming area. Could easily spend a few hours relaxing here.
Only for swim and snorkel. Mostly this island is closed to enjoy beach as it's flooded easily due to windy weather. So enjoy snorkelling and swimming. Beware of other boats parking here and there while snorkelling.
You have to get to this place as early as possible as the place can get crowded with other tourist group at noon. Around 9 or 10am is a good time. We booked a tour through sea eagle and our captain was very thoughtful to...More
Terrific island & part of nature to see the white strip of sand between the 2 or 3 islands disappear as the tide comes in.
At high tide it completely disappears, so all boat trips all go there according to when guests can see the...More
Arenas coralina y vistas espectaculares, neceserario pagar 400bath por persona 10€. Si puedes llévalos en efectivo es mas rápido bajar y bañarse. Un espectáculo para la vista es como una pequeña dosis de dopamina. Te da un subidon tirarte del barco. No querrás irte de...More
we took a private trip got dropped off at one island stayed there for a bit and then walked across to the other one, just missing the tide.
advice, take drinks snacks no where to buy anything
take snorkels there are some fish, nothing like...More
Tup Island was part of the Four Islands tour. It is a beautiful little strip of beach, and it has a little shack which does drinks and coconuts. However, we did a few different island tours from Ao Nang, and I have to say Tup...More
Tup Island is a unique double sided white sand beach in the Mu Ko Poda archipelago. During low tide, a sandbar appears and you can “cross” the sea from Tup Island to Chicken Island. The appearance and disappearance of this land-bridge is known as Talay...More
Hi. You have taken a good decision to explore these Ireland. You will get this information from many tour agencies which are located at AONANG beach area or the hotel can book for you where you are staying. If not still you... More
Hi. You have taken a good decision to explore these Ireland. You will get this information from many tour agencies which are located at AONANG beach area or the hotel can book for you where you are staying. If not still you can check photos posted by me. The Oscar Villa in AONANG area will arrange these trip for you. Contact Anna at Oscar Villa Aonang Krabi.
Response from TusharK423 | Reviewed this property |
Pl find my replies to your queries:
1) 4 island is better because you can spend quality time on each one. All islands are not very different from each other. However if you start early in the morning you can... More
Pl find my replies to your queries:
1) 4 island is better because you can spend quality time on each one. All islands are not very different from each other. However if you start early in the morning you can do 7 island but it will be tiring. I would go for 4 island.
2) 4 island is around 6 hours and 7 islands is around 9 hours
3) cost is 2500thb but sharing will be cheaper. There are lot of agents on right in front of each you have govt kiosks as well to check the prices. Generally the agent at corner of boarding point is quite reliable.
4) lunch is on your own. However at the caves point there is a restaurant where you can eat.
5) yes 400thb is mandatory but I feel you can negotiate that with the boat guy because you don't get a receipt for that hence my feel is it remains with boat guy.