6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
1:00 PM - 10:00 PM
12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Questrooms Montreal offers fun and exciting escape games for small groups. Players solve sophisticated puzzles and challenging tasks in order to escape before the time runs out. Our Quests feature new innovations and surprises, such as warm-up games, and Beginner and Advanced Quest Levels.
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Explore Old Montreal - A Small-Group Walking Tour for the Curious183Recommended97% of travellers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Walking ToursfromC$59.00per adult
- Full-Day City Tour Montreal with Pickup and Local Specialties Tasting52Recommended98% of travellers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Full-day ToursfromC$208.00per adult (price varies by group size)
The most ethnically diverse of all of Montreal's neighbourhoods, Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension (or, Parc-Ex) stands at the city's centre, a hub for rail and metro traffic. Starting at the old station where the Canadian Pacific used to disembark, the brick-and-mortar surroundings of Parc-Ex have a homey feel, with leafy lawns and bicycle lanes seamlessly incorporated into the landscape. With prominent Greek and Spanish communities, Greektown includes the tastiest stops for brochettes and shawarma, and local bars entertain an excitable soccer fanbase. Jerry Park and Stade Uniprix stand ready for sports diehards to enjoy a game, while the the Complexe Environnemental Saint-Michel and Le Taz skate parks invite athletes to train and compete. Though built for the active and best by day, Cirque du Soleil, the TOHU center for arts, and the Le Boulevard shopping centre offer diversions for those who wish to stay late.
How to get there
- Jarry • 9 min walk
1,384 within 5 kms
485 within 10 kms
QUESTROOMS MONTREAL - 2023 What to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Questrooms Montreal
- Questrooms Montreal is open:
- Sun - Sun 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Thu - Thu 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Fri - Fri 1:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Sat - Sat 12:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Hotels near Questrooms Montreal:
- (0.05 km) La Joie de Vivre- Sunny newly renovated two-bedroom apartment in Villeray
- (0.06 km) La joie de vivre - Newly renovated, bright and sunny two bedrooms in Villeray
- (0.39 km) Le Gite de l'ecole
- (4.78 km) A la Carte Bed & Breakfast
- (6.27 km) Maison Des Jardins
- Restaurants near Questrooms Montreal:
- (0.07 km) Braseiro
- (0.14 km) Le Coin G
- (0.08 km) Pizza Roma
- (0.21 km) La Maison du Spaghetti Dupont Montréal
- (0.26 km) Cuzina Neos