Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Explore Old Montreal - A Small-Group Walking Tour for the Curious395Recommended98% of travellers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Historical ToursfromC$59.00per adult
- Full-Day small-group Montreal tour with Pickup and a Local Taste109Recommended99% of travellers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Full-day ToursfromC$228.00per adult (price varies by group size)
How to get there
- Champ-de-Mars • 5 min walk
- Place-d'Armes • 10 min walk
Reach out directly
2,940 within 5 kms
498 within 10 kms
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar. 2019 • Business
A little bit hard to find out the location on the Old Montreal. Once inside, i was impressed by their collections. Especially, those associated military apparels. Love the jacket and bags.
Written July 24, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
RED CANOE - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
Frequently Asked Questions about Red Canoe
- Red Canoe is open:
- Sun - Sat 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.