The City of London Information Centre is staffed with people who can make recommendations on what to see and do and they can tell you how to get there. They can also give you... read more
The City Information Centre is located in London's historic heart, the...
The City Information Centre is located in London's historic heart, the Square Mile - opposite St Paul's Cathedral . The multi-lingual staff are on hand to help any visitors with their questions and queries 7 days a week.
It is your one-stop shop for tickets, maps, publications and expert advice on everything there is to see and do in London and beyond.
- Friendly multilingual staff
- Free maps and leaflets
- Wide range of souvenirs and books
- Oyster cards and travel information
- Bureaux de Change
- Fast track tickets to all major attractions
- The London Pass
- A wide range of Sightseeing tours (London and beyond)
- Guided and self-guided City walks
- West End Theatre and Barbican tickets
- River Cruise tickets