We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Save
Share
Book In Advance
1,281
All photos (1,281)
Full view
Certificate of Excellence
Traveller Overview
  • Excellent41%
  • Very good37%
  • Average19%
  • Poor2%
  • Terrible1%
Travellers talk about
“wax museum”(93 reviews)
“boat ride”(116 reviews)
“brad pitt”(18 reviews)
About
Roll out the red carpet the World Famous Madame Tussauds is now on Sentosa Island! Bringing our unique blend of glitz and glamour, Madame Tussauds Singapore will take you to a party like no other! With fully themed interactive zones and the “Spirit...more
Suggested duration: 1-2 hours
Contact
40 Imbiah Road Sentosa - Images of Singapore | Imbiah Lookout, Sentosa Island 099700, Singapore
Website
+65 6715 4000
Ways to Experience Madame Tussauds Singapore
from US$120.40
More Info
from US$73.00
More Info
from US$85.00
More Info
Reviews (1,091)
Filter reviews
927 results
Traveller rating
365
342
181
28
11
Traveller type
Time of year
LanguageEnglish
More languages
365
342
181
28
11
Show reviews that mention
All reviewswax museumboat ridebrad pittfamous personalitiesworld leaderswax handhollywood starswax workssachin tendulkartake photosimbiah stationfun passphoto opportunitieslots of funcable carcelebritiesstatues
FilterEnglish
Updating list...
1 - 10 of 927 reviews
Reviewed 3 days ago

Price-wise, it is not worth it. It has average number of manequins but sadly so little space. Its hard to take pictures because one manequine is too close to the others. And its too expensive.

Thank Keisha M
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

whilst 25% was local identities and the other 75% worth seeing ... we found the range not as extensive as we thought it would be. the boat ride was less than 3 minutes ... and totally underwhelming. pity as the exhibits themselves were excellent but...More

Thank johnfjj
Reviewed 5 days ago

We had a great time taking pictures with life like wax statues of actors, sports persons and politicians. This was our second visit to a Madame Tussauds museum after Amsterdam. Besides all the usual suspects, Singapore has IIFA section with statues of bollywood celebs and...More

1  Thank vasavapr
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Enjoyed the visit and if this was our first Madame Tussauds then would have been great. Not quite as good as London or LA but worth the time if you can't get to those.

Thank David H
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

A treat for the eyes, specially enjoyes the IIFA section with loads of Bollywood celebrities and the dance!

Thank priankatalwar
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Fantastic place to visit. Some awesome wax figures. So life like. The Mavels 4D was a Brilliant experience. Highly recommend it

Thank laingy892018
Reviewed 1 week ago

Madame Tussauds located in Sentosa Island. when you get down from Sentosa station cable car, wax museum is just 2 mins walk. Entrance fee is SGD18. Wonderful experience. Worlds' great personnels, sports stars, Hollywood & Bollywood stars wax statues are available. Fun place to visit,...More

Thank Mohamed Ricshan A
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a great time at Madame Tussauds SG, such a fun and interesting experience... I'm so glad you have our beloved Mr President Joko Widodo here :) I never missed a chance to take a lovely shot with his wax figure ❤️

Thank Irma F
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

It was a wonderful experience, loved each and every thing , specially the boat ride and the history , which told the whole history about singapore which is really fascinating for kids , people were really interactive and friendly. Boat ride was Amazing. Statues part...More

Thank duaashaikh15
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The first part of Madame Tussauds which was IOS Live was a very interactive activity for the vicinity, it included a story about the history of Singapore. The ticket also includes a indoor boat ride which has all famous attractions of Singapore. The statue part...More

Thank Omer A
View more reviews
Questions & Answers
Ask a question
sandeep79
July 14, 2018|
Answer
Response from aarontham | Reviewed this property |
Glad you enjoyed it!
0
Votes
omid_pnu
June 30, 2018|
AnswerShow all 5 answers
Response from Mia P | Reviewed this property |
While on Vivo City, you can buy your Sentosa passes already. I bought a $60 pass, which included Madame Tussaud's, Roundtrip Cable Car ride, and a historical Singapore boat tour inside Madame Tussaud's.
1
Vote
travelbc707
June 10, 2018|
AnswerShow all 3 answers
Response from MadameTussaudsSG | Property representative |
Hi, Greetings from Madame Tussauds Singapore! Our tickets are inclusive of 4 experiences; namely Images of Singapore LIVE, Spirit of Singapore boat ride, Madame Tussauds Singapore and Marvel 4D Cinema. We are proud to say... More
0
Votes