16 within 5 kms
49 m$$ - $$$ • American
75 m$$ - $$$ • Mexican
Wood And Time Smokehouse
44 m$$ - $$$ • Barbecue
0.8 km$ • Dessert • Fast food
The Brownie Cottage
1 km$ • American
Charlie's Old Fashioned Burgers
1.1 km$$ - $$$ • Quick Bites • American
Mr Jim's Pizza
1.1 km$$ - $$$ • Chinese
2 within 5 kms
Farmersville Historic Square
76 mArchitectural Buildings
Farmersville Chamber of Commerce
0.3 kmVisitor Centres • Government Buildings
Aug. 2018 • Family
What a gem of a place! This store had multiple vendors selling different things from western decor, antiques, furniture, handmade signs, soaps, and all kinds of home decor. They had t-shirts, ball caps, western sheets, bamboo sheets, glass, and collectables. It is a collector's dream hidden on the square in Farmersville. The people who work there and in all the cute shops we visited were so friendly and honestly made us feel welcome. We haven't had customer service like that in a long time. I've seen similar things for sale in and around the area but you can't beat the prices I found in Farmersville!
Written August 20, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Country Roads Trading Post
- Country Roads Trading Post is open:
- Sun - Sun 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tue - Sat 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Hotels near Country Roads Trading Post:
- (11.63 km) Lake Lavon RV Park
- (15.98 km) Lafon's Rv Parks
- (8.13 km) Indian Trails Ranch & Resort
- (8.32 km) Quiet, nature filled 3 bedroom country log home on secluded acreage.
- (9.64 km) Great Lakefront Retreat