We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overland Canyon Tours - CLOSED

Save
Share
Review Highlights
Had amazing day with Overland

After reading many reviews, we chose Overland for a combination tour of Upper Antelope and Canyon... read more

Reviewed November 30, 2014
RoniVanD
Don't miss, great tour

We choose Overland mainly due to the other reviews we had read. Since we toured in November, the... read more

Reviewed November 21, 2014
fremont5
,
Ohio
via mobile
Read all 205 reviews
111
All photos (111)
Full view
Traveller Overview
  • Excellent85%
  • Very good11%
  • Average2%
  • Poor1%
  • Terrible1%
30 Nov 2014
“Had amazing day with Overland”
21 Nov 2014
“Don't miss, great tour”
About
Local Weather
Powered by Weather Underground
25°
13°
Sep
17°
Oct
Nov
Contact
48 S. Lake Powell Blvd., Page, AZ 86040
Website
+1 928-608-4072
Call
Reviews (205)
Filter reviews
175 results
Traveller rating
145
20
5
2
3
Traveller type
Time of year
LanguageEnglish
More languages
145
20
5
2
3
See what travellers are saying:
FilterEnglish
Updating list...
1 - 10 of 175 reviews
Reviewed November 30, 2014

After reading many reviews, we chose Overland for a combination tour of Upper Antelope and Canyon X. We ere happy about the enclosed Suburban, as compared to other tour companies, because of the cold weather and the dust. It was a private tour with just...More

6  Thank RoniVanD
Reviewed November 21, 2014 via mobile

We choose Overland mainly due to the other reviews we had read. Since we toured in November, the ride in a closed Suburban was a good choice. We had a total of 5 people in our group. This is really important when you compared much...More

2  Thank fremont5
Reviewed November 16, 2014

Wife & I went on Antelope canyon photographic tour to catch sunbeams. Had a small group of 6 people. If you want good photos then the photo tour is the only option you should consider. Shots of sunbeams require slow exposures to get proper effect,...More

Thank Marty C
Reviewed November 14, 2014

We had an excellent tour with Overland, Nov. 5. We have never been there before, but we can't imagine getting a better tour, from another tour company. First of all we were transported to the canyon via a enclosed Suburban, we cringed as we saw...More

Thank D C
Reviewed November 14, 2014

Thanks to all the folks at Overland for the years of great visits to Upper Antelope slot canyon. Unfortunately, this company is taking themselves into "retirement". I believe by the end of 2014, they will no longer be doing what they have done for us...More

Thank PANeddie
Reviewed November 7, 2014 via mobile

I went on the 1215 tour in early November. I was informed on the phone that there would be enough light for camera without tripod to capture photos. I would say this is true about 25% of the time. The other 75% of time, my...More

3  Thank TalkTalk1980s
Reviewed October 26, 2014

This tour with Canyon X is great for the photo tour. They only take 1 group in at a time. There were 4 of us with Bill the guide. He was great , informative, funny and knew all about cameras and settings to help me...More

1  Thank Colleen B
Reviewed October 22, 2014

Based on some reviews, we chose Overland Canyon Tours, and we were glad we did. We met in town at their office, which saved us from driving to the canyon. Our guide, Cindy, was a retired Indian teacher, and she was very good. She drove...More

3  Thank bandmanjp
Reviewed October 19, 2014

We booked a tour with Overland based on other TripAdvisor reviews. We booked a 10:00 tour and we were assigned Cindy as our tour guide. This was a stroke of luck for us as we soon discovered Cindy would do an outstanding job showing us...More

Thank Dan S
Reviewed October 13, 2014

We were in Page with friends in the beginning of October and had the pleasure of meeting Jim from Overland Canyon Tours who took us to see Canyon X. We chose Canyon X because it is much less touristy. We were the only ones in...More

Thank Laura P
View more reviews
Nearby
Nearby HotelsSee all 28 hotels in Page
Rodeway Inn Page
1,053 reviews
.11 km away
Americas Best Value Inn Page
339 reviews
.12 km away
LuLu's Sleep Ezze Motel
434 reviews
.23 km away
Red Rock Motel
597 reviews
.23 km away
Nearby RestaurantsSee all 64 restaurants in Page
Slackers
530 reviews
.11 km away
StarLite Chinese & American Restaurant
18 reviews
.07 km away
El Tapatio
1,463 reviews
.06 km away
State 48 Tavern
569 reviews
.21 km away
Nearby AttractionsSee all 91 attractions in Page
Powell Museum
170 reviews
.20 km away
Lees Ferry
58 reviews
.94 km away
Hidden Canyon Kayak
591 reviews
.46 km away
Lake Powell Paddleboards
201 reviews
.52 km away