Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Grace Bay
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Just lying on this beautiful expanse of Caribbean beach and swimming daily was a joy… water colors and water clarity are unmatchedWritten February 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Reb Schmuel and Rebbezin Chaya provide meaningful, authentic and delicious Jewish life in the Caribbean. Religious, cultural and other. Right off of Grace Bay beach in the middle of everything. A wonderful couple. Please support them generously. This is an expensive undertaking.Written January 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited the spa while vacationing. My daughter and I absolutely loved our services. The spa is beautiful and most importantly spotless! Renee is an absolute gem and is beyond knowledgeable. She was very welcoming and professional at all times. I will absolutely return. I bought the products and can’t wait to start using them. High recommend!Written August 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The staff attending to arrivals and the driver were very attentive and helpful. We were through customs and on the road to our hotel in less than an hour. Well worth it!Written January 29, 2023
- The departure home was a nightmare, too many flights departing nearly the same time. FT couldn't assist w luggage check in, only one kiosk working. Their advice to arrive 2 hours early was not accurate, we cut it very close and were stressed out.Written July 19, 2021
- Wonderful all natural products! I am I’m using the 12 hour brightening cream with great results. I will be adding other products!!Written November 29, 2022
- The very best spa treatment ever! My husband and I did a couple massage. He did a deep tissue and I did the hot stone massage. The spa, steam room, and sauna was magnificent! There was no one there, so I had the whole place to myself!
The ladies who gave us the massages were excellent! They really went in and got all our knots out of our muscles. I just wish I remembered their names.
We were so relaxed that we fell asleep! I never felt so relaxed with a massage ever! I've been to some of the most wonderful spas, but this was top notched!
I asked for a glass of champagne and they delivered the most delicious champagne ever!
Next time we go to Turks and Caicos, we're booking a massage when we arrive and when we depart. That's how incredible the massages were here!Written August 17, 2022
- We joined a Sunset Sail, and had a lovely time! Captain Tony, along with the crew of Angelo and Erikson (spelling?) we’re friendly and welcoming, and made sure everyone on board has enough to drink and enjoyed delicious snacks (local seafood—yum!). They happily answered questions and acted as photographers, too 😊. Viewing Provo from the water was lovely, and we enjoyed an amazing sunset and early night sky of crescent moon and early stars. A perfect way to end another day in paradise!Written January 27, 2023
- Blu Bar was just opening back up from being closed due to the COVID pandemic. Training was going on for new waitstaff but they were happy we were there. We had fried crab and lobster fritters. They were amazing. The rum punch was a knock out! Patrick, our bartender, was so interesting and friendly. We went back the next night and tried the crab cakes for a snack. They were small but a perfect snack. Was a bit pricey for the offerings but a great experience.Written November 9, 2020
- I dropped into Iron Shore and had a great workout! I was so happy to find that a real Crossfit-style gym was in Grace Bay, walking distance from where I stayed. Sign-up was easy and seamless via Wodify on their website. Coaching was great and flexible to every ability, and welcoming to all the drop-ins that come in. If I'm lucky enough to come back to TCI again, I'll definitely be going back to Iron Shore.Written August 16, 2021
- My name is Eunece Morris and after a chaotic week, my trip to the spa was a heaven sent. The greeting took my breath away, my facial was relaxing, invigorating and distressing. The ambiance brings an immediate serenity. The staff, did I mention the staff? Welcoming, treated me with the utmost importance as if I was the most special customer. I was well informed on my treatment and how to protect and care for my skin.
Welcome to Turks and Caicos MRVL Skin Solutions, you have a customer for life!Written June 11, 2022
- Great option for anyone that wants to beach hop but still get the benefit of chairs/umbrellas. Very accommodating. Great service!Written April 17, 2022
- Boat Day is the best day! Do not hesitate to book M&J Charters when youre in Turks & Caicos. Jacket, Lyndon and AJ were fabulous. They are attentive, friendly and so much fun! We spent the day with them on the water. We visited Iguana Island, some Tiki bars and ended with a delicious meal on a secluded beach. Lyndon will capture the best pictures for you as well. Look no further for your best charter!!Written January 31, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Grace Bay
- The best day trips from Grace Bay according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Turks and Caicos Islands Full-Day Private Boat Tour with Lunch
- Private 7-Hour Catamaran Tour in Turks and Caicos
- 7 Hour Private Catamaran Sail, Snorkel and Beach BBQ Grace Bay, Providenciales
- Full Day Private Boat Charter at Grace Bay, Providenciales
- Private 7-Hr Island Escape Tour in Turks and Caicos
Grace Bay Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 4:46 PM|