- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
19 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Great little town theater. Bring in good entertainment. Ample room for a good size group of people. A should find an event of interest and spend a wonderful entertaining night.Written March 5, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Belwood Lake Conservation Area is a bit of a hidden gem not too far from Toronto. $7.50 for an adult day pass, with lots of parking. but you can enjoy the lake, the scenery, trails, camping, picnics, and fishing. we went early and there were lot of people enjoying the outdoors. The dam is pretty interesting as there are some great views from the dam and locations for good photos. People are hiking, biking walking the steps of the dam, fishing and really enjoying themselves. Found all the people to be very friendly here as well. You can apparently launch your own boat and enjoy the lake. we saw kayaks, small and big boats, some guys were on pontoons fishing. Very large area and plan to spend a whole day here. The only draw back for me was that with covid restrictions everywhere, the area was very busy with people.Written May 31, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This gallery is no longer in operation. It had a very fabulous selection of artist
and artisan work when it was in operation.Written December 21, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been going to Mosaic Spa for a number of years now. I have had everything from pedicures, to facials, to laser and recently, injectables. Sue is amazing and the only person I trust with my face. I live in Toronto now and have been to other spas out of convenience - however, I find myself driving back to Mosaic Spa in Fergus just so I can have an appointment with Sue. She is professional, knowledgeable and caters each person's individual needs. I trust her 100% as she will not hesitate to tell you "no" if she believes a treatment could be harmful in any way. I highly recommend Sue and the staff at Mosaic Spa. Thank you so much Sue! Already looking forward to my next treatment!!Written July 13, 2018
- Beautiful little store with so many items made locally! Excellent place to buy unique gifts for family and friends. Lady at cash was super friendly and helpful! Would definitely go back!Written October 31, 2021
- As soon as you enter this store there is a sense of magic and serenity. We spoke with the owner’s husband who was covering in the shop for her and you can really see how she put her entire soul into the shop. There is something for almost everyone in there. Gorgeous leather journals, candles, crystals, figurines and of course books. Hundreds and hundreds of books. You can truly get lost in this small store, with twists and turns, but it’s not like you would ever want to leave anyways.
It’s incredible how this place engages all your senses. The fregrances, the beautiful decor, the tranquil atmospheric sounds that pour over you. It’s a nice reminder that magic is real and all around us.Written April 23, 2022
- I have always received excellent service here for my bike, they go above and beyond for all your biking needs. So glad to have a bike shop like this in Fergus. Patrick DonoghueWritten May 25, 2022
- Templin gardens in the center of the town are beautiful.
Its not a big area, yet it provides the town with a charm and is a space that adds to the beauty and cuteness of the town.
Overall it provides a nice place to go out for a walk/stroll and helps the town ambiance to become quaint and relaxing.
Worth taking an evening just to go for a relaxing stroll/walk.Written May 2, 2021
- This is the the .Joseph Catholic Church,Fergus.
The cross is at the highest.
The church is beige.
The entrance is beautiful!
There were shrubs.
They have lights as well.Written May 17, 2021
- Very knowledgeable guide will walk you through everything you need to know to fly fish and allows enough time to get some fishing done. Provides photos of the day as a reminder of different techniques.Written August 6, 2019
- The facility is so nice and calming! Carley was very nice and professional. I even had a nap through my lash lift and tint. The reason im giving it 3 stars out of 5 is because the professionalism was great however a few days after the appointment my eyelashes started falling out! now I have a huge gap in the middle of my eyelid folded with one singular eyelash. Also the list wasn't completely straight some were very crimped. Looked very good for a few days!Written October 29, 2020
- A nice park for a good summer walk, there is a big hotel next to the waterfall, nice views. A good place for a picnic too. Otherwise, just a nice park. Good place if you're passing by and want to take a walk.Written January 29, 2022
- It was maybe a couple km max, starting point had a parking lot and was well marked though blazes on the tree trunks were confusing as we kept leaving the trail and walking out to the street and even to private property, where a sign warned us as much. Overall a quick jaunt and average views! I would rate as easy, and combine with other activities in the day.Written October 5, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Fergus