- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Establo San Rafael is an amazing place and everyone who is looking for a peaceful retreat and breathtaking surroundings should go there. I learned Natural Horsemanship as an intern for two weeks but could easily have stayed much longer. The wonderful horses learned me so much and the trail riding is just fantastic. On top of all that the staff are just so friendly and accommodating and makes you feel as home. A lovely place for everyone!Written December 31, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This Trek was full of beautiful scenery, wonderful horses and incredible people. Liz did a fantastic job organizing the ride and the overnight stays. Staying at the homes of farmers gave us a true taste of being in Costa Rica. Hotel Delfin was a pleasant ending to a great Trek.Written January 24, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful tour and expereince of their chocolate plantation! Our party of 7, which included grandparents and children, all loved this part of the trip. Truly unique and off the beaten path! The family was welcoming, informative and the chocolate was delicious! Highly recommend if you want an authentic agricultural expereince.
Be prepared for a bumpy journey filled with dirt roads, step climbs and decents and hours of countryside to get there and back to civilization. We loved it!Written December 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Santiago de Puriscal Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 11:36 a.m.|