18 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Enjoyed our time at Newman Sound campground. The campground is equipped with a playground, communal campfire locations, hikes, and more. The comfort stations were also very clean. We spent an afternoon hiking Ochre Hill. There are some beautiful views of the park on this hike! We also drove to the Blue Hill lookout, which I highly recommend. The Terra Nova Visitor Centre is also a great spot to enjoy a picnic by the ocean on your travels.Written September 13, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As far as old mills go, this one is fantastically eerie. It is heavily graffitied which also makes for an interested read as you walk around.Written July 30, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful Ken Diamond Memorial Park is a walking trail located on Glovertown's recreation grounds. Trails are well maintained and are easily wheel chair and stroller accessible.Written May 31, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A beautiful playground filled with equipment for kids of all ages. Activity fun house, swings, monkey bars, see-saws and a gazebo. Kids will never want to leave. |Written May 31, 2021
- The Glovertown Marina is well sheltered here in town. Watch the boats go out the bay. Amazing to see so many types of boats in a small town.Written May 31, 2021
- Beautiful and clean. Kids will love to play along the shallow brook, and dig in the sand. Lots of big shady birch trees to sit under and a nice breeze from the steady kept the flies away. With a beautiful walking trail and a playground nearby, it's an ideal place to spend time with family.Written May 31, 2021
- Very expensive and staff weren't very helpful. Not practical for an average family. Still a fun spot to go.Written August 4, 2018
- Glovertown's Community Garden is well maintained, with many local garden plots. Interesting to see the different types of vegetables that locals grow here.Written May 31, 2021
- Large gazebo offers a sheltered place for a rest or quick lunch. Overlooking the bay, and the marina it's a great place for watching the boats come and go.Written May 31, 2021
- Come in and see all the information we have here on our area! Clean public washroom, air conditioning and computer access are also available.Written May 31, 2021
- Glovertown Public Library has everything you need to find your next reading adventure. Spacious library with seating and well categorised reading material.Written May 31, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Glovertown
Glovertown Attractions Information
|Tuesday 9:48 p.m.|