- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Reliable, friendly and on time. Used twice for an airport pickup and drop off. Would definitely use again.Written July 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped on a whim, stayed for hours! Great conversation and fun people. Watched the horse races as wellWritten September 28, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was in Johnnys bar a few days ago while waiting for a bus.
The bar itself is a nice clean bar, and the barman was friendly.
A little Jack Russell that seemed to know his way around the bar also made friends with me during my short visit.
It was a shame I couldn't have stayed longer, but maybe next time.Written July 11, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband, our 13 year-old son, and I stayed with Eddie and Ann at the farm stay for 2 nights in August. We fell in love with the place, and with Eddie! The cottage is gorgeous and comfortable and the bucolic setting is peaceful and lovely. In terms of the formal activities, we chose the blacksmith and the musicians, in addition to the trip to the peat bog. All 3 of these experiences were beyond our expectations, and that is due to the people. Eddie welcomed us with open arms and allowed our son to join in on some of the chores he was doing around the farm. It was a rich, lovely, heartwarming, fascinating time which allowed us some glimpses into Irish daily life. We highly recommend it!Written September 25, 2022
- I wanted a reliable service and that's exactly what they provided for my trip from Knock Airport to Galway City and the return trip. Friendly drivers who were punctual (already waiting at the airport and turned up 15 mins before the return trip which was ideal). I can't imagine that you will find a better service and much less hassle than hiring a car; I've recently done both so speaking from personal experience.Written September 8, 2022
Charlestown Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 9:10 AM|