Top Attractions in Nai Yang
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- I think it is the most family friendly beach in Phuket. Clear water and sand. Very calm sea, shallow beach area good for swimming and having fun with kids.Written January 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This isn’t your average national park for sure. It does feature a very beautiful area and a wonderful beach as well.
Our hotel was located right in it so we explored it quite a lot. You can take nice long walks on the beach or around the busy streets.
Along the way it is lined with a kind of pine tree which give nice shade and a relaxed atmosphere.
It is generally well-kept, and I think parts of it you need to pay an entrance fee.Written November 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There is not much to see or do per we, but if you like amazing spiritual structures, shrines and cats, then you should spend some time hereWritten November 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A friend of mine was looking for some tailored man high quality trousers and we visited a few tailors but felt u comfortable as they were too pushy.
However as soon as we walked in James and his wonderful wife’s shop they were both so friendly and fun. We did not feel any pressure and my friend started by selecting one pair of trousers. They are professional and reasonably priced, The final product that came back was fantastic. My friend then purchased 5 more.
A few weeks later I had another friend visit me from the uk and he wanted a suit so went to James again and after a few fittings it was perfect. I was so impressed with the customer service, professionalism and quality and I ended up purchasing 7 shirts and 4 trousers.
I am back in my home country and everyone is asking me where I bought my shirts and trousers from!
Thank you!Written November 26, 2022
- I have been visiting Phuket and Naiyang for 15yrs or so and enjoy receiving Thai oil massage almost on a daily basis. Dhara Massage has been operating for about 6yrs, it is one of many massage shops in and around Naiyang Beach, however in my opinion it is the best massage shop in Naiyang and probably the area. The shop is owned by Nong who speaks excellent English, cares passionately about her business and her customers as do her staff, the shop has comfortable chairs and stools for foot and leg massage, beds for oil and thai massage and private rooms for couples, families for shared massage, body scrubs etc. The shop is always immaculately clean, it has a calm tranquility and a wonderful smell. At the end of a treatment there is the option of a herbal or ginger tea, water and a sesame biscuit.
The shop has justifiably achieved an excellent reputation, it gets very busy and it is well worth booking to avoid disappointment.Written October 26, 2022
- I've been coming to Thailand for over 30 years, and have had many massages, and this was the best one ever. She understood that I have a serious chronic problem with my back and worked accordingly. It's was worth every penny.Written February 4, 2020
- I love visit a new hotel.
And this hotel is very art hotel.
Staff was very frendry .facility is clean.
Pool also there are 2pool for kids and adult only .it was very relax hotel.Written October 23, 2017
- This was a place we had frequented on our last visit to the area and we really liked it. It appears to be owned by an Italian guy now and it is even better.
The service is absolutely lovely. The young lady from Myanmar really looked after us and couldn’t do enough to help. They do a great range of cocktails and some very cold beers. all these are served with complimentary crisps and nuts which is a really nice touch.
True, it isn’t on the beach, but you aren’t far away and you get to see all the action of the street and believe me there’s lots!Written November 21, 2022
- Walked in with my partner in the afternoon. Very nice and cheap. $600 THB for both 1hr each
He had a Thai massage, very good considering his a big guy.
I had a food massage, very good. The lady that performed my massage did above and beyond.
I probably wouldn't recommend the foot scrub, there was another customer having this done & it just looked awkward and unhygienic!
The foot scrubber looked like a dirty sandpaper square.. Not nice.
All and all if you're looking for a massage great place!Written April 24, 2019
- Great diving center, super nice people, amazing experience.
I did 2 separate diving days. The first just off the coast, half-day, 20 min boat ride, great coral dives and a happy smile by lunch time. The second day it was a very full day at the Similan islands, in a larger group of the SeeBees (of which Paradise Diving is part of), to those amazing islands for 3 dives, 45 min drive and a couple of hours on the boat. There was time to meet fellow divers, eat, relax under the sun and then down for the business of diving, which was just surreal.
Special thanks to Michael who didn't get on the boat but steers the diving center communication and everything else like a proper sea captain ;)Written January 24, 2023
- My friend and me went to the Baan Chaba for a late night massage. It was a bit difficult to locate the massage house but the experience makes the visit totally worthy.
You will smell a strong and pleasent scent of herbs and healthcare products (?) once you entered the place. The decoration is in traditional Thai style and the place is spotless.
Upon choosing the service you prefer, you will be guided to have your feet lightly massaged and cleaned. Afterwards you will be brought to a Thai massage bed for the massage service.The staff are professional and friendly and the massage is strong but also relaxing as well. I highly recommend trying the Traditional thai massage. You will have a great sleep afterwards!Written September 25, 2019
- Took a cab to Old Town Phucket and then back to our hotel.
Taxi was clean and comfortable on both occasions but overpriced compared to Malaysia using Grab
Having been there before I asked if the taxis were still controlled by " foriegners" to which he said yes. I asked one or two he said "one.""Hmmm not good for us nor our customers."In other words price fixed no competition, but that is Phuket.Written July 12, 2019
- Stumbled on this place entirely by chance after quarantining on arrival in Thailand for a night in the nearby Vijitt hotel. I walked in one morning, had all my questions answered by Fred, and signed up for the 1 day course to learn the basics. Later that same day, I got 1 on 1 instruction with an amazing instructor Jack and learned how to launch/fly the kite - way more difficult than it looks. Later that day, I got a message with a bunch of helpful videos to reinforce what I learned. The next day I got more 1 on 1 instruction from another instructor who was also awesome. All of the people who work here are really friendly and genuinely interested in helping you learn - even the beach boys helping launch kites on the beach will point at people kitesurfing in the water and tell you what they're doing right, and more importantly, what they're doing wrong.
Every afternoon, Fred would plan the time for the next lesson based on the tides/wind - I also really appreciated how he converted my 1 day into a 3 day into a 5 day course and just had me pay the difference (I kept extending as I got more excited about the sport). Overall I have nothing but good things to say about this school and everyone who works here, it was truly a serendipitous first discovery in Thailand and has gotten me so stoked about the sport.
My advice to aspiring kitesurfers would be to first appreciate how difficult the sport is, even just the basic skill of flying the kite (there are plenty of Youtube videos that will second this). I totally underestimated this, thinking I'd be riding a board on my first lesson - just getting the kite to properly hover above you requires many hours of training your muscle memory. If you come into it with the proper respect for the sport and a willingness to learn the technical skills outside the water, you'll be able to use time in the water more efficiently and start progressing toward actually riding the board. I have many years of experience snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing, etc but this barely gave me any advantage, and actually proved a bit disadvantageous since I had to fight some natural instincts on how to position my legs and body. I am now confident that the only way to learn this sport is to simply put in the hours. I feel tremendously lucky to have had people as experienced and patient as Jack and Fred properly guide me into this sport.Written December 16, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Nai Yang
- The best day trips from Nai Yang according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- 4-Waters Eco-Adventure Trip from Phuket Including Lunch
- Phi Phi Islands One Day Tour by Speedboat From Phuket
- Small Group Phuket Best Sightseeing and City Tour
- ️ Phi Phi Islands Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots in a Private Speedboat
- Beautiful Phuket City Tour Sightseeing & Weekend Market
Nai Yang Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 5:05 a.m.|