- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I headed over from Gatineau having read about trying different chillis. I was disappointed to find out arriving far later than the event start time that it was a chilli off - you taste five chillis from local restaurants and vote for a winner. Here I was looking for a large bowl of chilli for my dinner! I was warmly greeted by the crew cleaning up outside who invited me in to try three which were left. My dog was very welcome as well. Inside the winners were announced and I enjoyed trying the three. The staff and patrons were all real friendly to both myself and dog - Margot. I don’t drink alcohol anymore but was not made to feel awkward. I’m looking forward to trying all the chillis from each restaurant over the coming months.Written November 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The taproom has everything you need for an enjoyable visit. Their beers are very tasty. The staff are quite friendly. My wife and I really enjoy our time there. The food items from Meatings are out of this world. Everything we have had from the menu has been spectacular. You will not be sorry by visiting Broadhead for some pints and having a bite from Meatings.Written November 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Petrie Island is a beautiful park and beach in Ottawa's east end. There are washrooms open in the summer, and a grill offering food. Volleyball nets can be rented, and there are lots of picnic tables. Mosquitos can be bad at dusk.Written August 20, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Shenkman place has plenty of parking in the front and back of the auditorium. I take my son here for dance lesson. Nice waiting area and art work exhibition on the 1st floor that displays local artists. I enjoy coming here each week and love the cleanliness.Written March 5, 2020
- We've lived in Orleans for 20 years and really love to support local businesses. We usually go to another pub regularly but decided tonight to try Orleans Brewing. Yes, things just opened up after COVID restrictions and we get that businesses and restaurants are trying to adapt quickly. So we try to be understanding. Got seated on the patio. Fine. Server was great (sorry don't know his name). Menu is limited. Fine. But then I ordered a glass of white wine. It was little. OK. I ordered another. OK. We all ordered flatbreads and wings. Tasty, but flatbread was a little mushy in the centre. Then I asked the waiter how much the wine was. A whopping $13 for four ounces. Not the waiters fault, although he checked with the bar and then promptly told me that "we're really a beer place". Hmmm. So if I cannot drink beer and want something else, I will have to pay an exorbitant amount for mediocre wine. Again, their competitors in Orleans offer 9 ounces for $10. Something is really amiss in the land of Orleans Brewing. Really wanted to like this place but won't be back.Written June 24, 2021
- Murder mystery dinner and show walks you through the Cumberland Heritage Museum as actors work their scenes, interacting with each other as well as guests of the show. We had a GREAT TIME watching the scenes play out, questioning the 1950’s period characters, trying to figure out who-dunnit.
The actors were fantastic! Really brought this story to life!
The meal was great too: buffet style chicken, veggies and full salad table with desserts and tea/ coffee. Cash bar available.
If you have the chance - take in a show! You won’t be disappointed!Written October 26, 2018
- I attended a class just recently and absolutely loved it! It was exactly what I expected and more! I wanted to see what it was like to swim like a mermaid , the class allows you to try on a fabric mermaid tail which also has a monofin to allow you to swim in the water. I'm a pretty strong swimmer so it didn't take me too long to get used to it, it was also a pretty good ab workout. My childhood dream might become my grown up hobby! I'm looking forward to buying my first tail soon!
Thank you so much for this opportunity and I'm looking forward to being a mermaid again!Written February 26, 2019
- Found this clinic,"spa", wellness stop shop for help with annoying & ongoing lower-back pain relief. Brad, owner/operator knows how to find the source of the worst pain and knows how to undo the muscle knots & provide relief.
After falling on icy sidewalk & black ice 2 years in a row, I can vouch that his work and physiotherapy in general, is really not 'crap'. He is a well-trained professional. If you are visiting Ottawa or in the area, it is worth checking out for a treatment. It doesn't take long & you'll probably thank me silently. Plus-they offer free parking.Written February 19, 2018
Orleans Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 12:14 AM|