- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- $5 CAD per round trip ticket from your hotel to Varadero. It's a great service for people at the hotels. We'll use it again the next time we're there. But watch your heads if you're sitting on the top level in one of the uncovered buses or you'll get a tree branch in the face. :)Written January 4, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took a Taxi Vinales Cuba transfer from the Santamaria airport to our resort in Cayo Santa Maria. The gentleman was waiting for us as soon as we stepped out of the main doors. The service was super friendly, fast, and efficient. I'd recommend booking this company if you're looking for first class service!Written January 19, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Jorge was amazing! He is so genuine and lighthearted. He sees the good in everything and does not get caught up in any drama. He knows all the great spots and is willing to share what he knows about Cuba. I feel like we have a friend in Cuba now.Written November 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great company with great service. I needed a tour on short notice and Ruby was able to have a car there in 5 minutes. The driver did an excellent job getting me to all my destinations safely and in a timely manner. Ruby and her staff are very professional. I would definitely recommend hiring Cuba Ruby for your tour.Written June 27, 2022
- In February my brother and I with my two adult sons spent a wonderful day with Yuri touring the Holguin area. I had been in the area several times before but my two sons had not. Yuri was extremely knowledgeable and had excellent English. He engaged very well with both generations and found exactly the right places to take us. He took us to a wonderful restaurant where we had probably the best meal of the week. Yuri is not afraid to voice his opinions, and has a great sense of humour, which made for a very informative and fun time. Touring with Yuri was far better than taking a bus tour with a large group and I would highly recommend him. We will definitely be getting in touch with him again whenever any of us is in the area.Written March 15, 2020
- Thank you Jose! Your vast knowledge of history and culture opened our eyes and hearts for the Cuban people, their land and their struggle. We have felt as we are one of them and how we wish to come back again you can’t imagine. You became a friend, but how otherwise would be possible? Your genuine approach and sense of empathy for the world is what most modern man is missing, and you have it right there where it seems to be impossible. You left something with me and I will carry it closely and guardedly, inspiration of unknown kind, inspiration to be a better man. Thanks for the cigars, rum, and mostly for the laugh!Written January 21, 2023
- We were blessed to take a 3 hour City Tour of Havana yesterday. Our driver was personable, knowledgeable, lots of fun, and showed us some amazing sites we had not seen in our last trip to CUBA in 2019. If you go, ask for MARLON! We sang oldies all the way to the airport! Great day and great driver!Written November 4, 2022
- We had Leonardo as our driver to Vinales today. It was a 2 hour scenic drive from Havana and we enjoyed his company and conversation. He even played our favourite track list for the road trip. The places that Leonardo took us were some of the highlights of our Cuban trip. He was very professional and courteous while making efforts to keep us entertained and engaged during the trip. He made efforts to explain Vinales’ agriculture, history, sights and sound to us in English. We appreciate him for being such a warm host and tour guide for our first trip to Cuba.
We visited the Hotel Jasmine lookout to enjoy the panoramic view of the valley before a sumptuous Cuban-style lunch of tuna steak and pulled pork with rice. We stopped by a Cuban tobacco farm and learn how Vinales small farmers create their natural cigars from scratch in their plantation. We left for Havana after visiting the pre-historia murale and Native Indian cave.Written December 28, 2022
- We had an amazing day in Moron thanks to Pepe. On Christmas Day, Pepe picked us up in his beautiful old car and took us to our friend's place in Moron. He told us some history and interesting stories in the car. He charmed us with his singing and jokes. He is so much fun! He waited in Moron for us and then when we were finished he returned us to our hotel. Thank you Pepe. You are simply the best!Written January 1, 2023
- Ernesto was our taxi driver a couple of times in Varadero. His car, an old immaculate Chevy that was spotless inside & out. Ernesto drove us to the airport from Playa Vista Azul. He was very punctual & pleasant. The taxi was very comfortable clean & extremely safe. Thank you Ernesto for your great conversation & safe driving. Hopefully we will see you again!! Regards, Rigo & AdeleWritten July 24, 2022
- Hc Tours Havana organized for our group several day trips from Havana and Varadero during the New Year holidays, for which we are very grateful. Stefano made the organizing process extremely easy and hassle free and our guides Fabian and Noel made the trips an absolute pleasure, accommodating our individual preferences, finding solutions, and giving valuable suggestions ..... Special thanks to everyone for their attention and the wonderful impressions we are left with from Cuba. We recommend Hc Tours without any hesitation. Thank you, guys!Written January 9, 2023
- Better than I was expecting not long and boring, Jesus made it fun and he bar he took us too was awesome got us the best seat in the place and a great restaurant for lunch!Written January 26, 2023
- Excellent 3 hour tour of Havana by the Havana Classic Tour Company. We booked direct in advance of our cruise. Our guide Luis was a great driver and very knowledgeable about everything we saw. His daughter Laura was amazing in handling our booking which had to be changed at the last minute due to a change in the ships itinerary. We would really recommend this company. A big thank you to all concerned.Written February 9, 2020
- I've used them a couple of time for travel from Varadero to Santa Clara and Cayo Coco to Caibarien. Each time the service was great. They are very responsive when making the reservations. The drivers are friendly, reliable and take the necessary precautions to make sure you are safe from covid. Thank you Taxinhavana. See you again soon.Written January 7, 2021
- We used CubaCabs when we arrived at the Havana airport to take us to our hotel. It was so nice to have a car and driver waiting for us so there was one less thing to navigate upon arrival. Our driver was awesome and we very much enjoyed our first Cuban experience with CubaCabs. Super easy to book and communicate plans. The company is highly recommended!Written May 17, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Cuba
- These are the most romantic places for transportation in Cuba:See more romantic transportation in Cuba on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for transportation in Cuba:See more transportation for adrenaline seekers in Cuba on Tripadvisor