Top Attractions in Punta Cana
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Excellent!!! Travelled with our adult sons and their friends. We travelled back, just the 2 of us. Food is fantastic. Staff is excellent!! The family side is great and perfect for a outing but then the privilege of traveling back to the adults side for peace. My only negative is the dolphin experience being right out front in the ocean. As a advocate of Dolphins long free and this is just a poor display of how awful these dolphins are treated. You can see when they are left to the small pens. Beyond that, everything g was excellent. Thank you!!!!!Written September 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful views, great restaurants with delicious food. Fun shows every night and well organized and scheduled time of the day. Bartenders ans chefs are great !Written September 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Okay so there was a lot of waiting around from start to finish. It made no sense that 3 different groups of people were from the same resort but all were on different busses? We got picked up at 9:10 am, next group was 9:20 am, the next was picked up at 9:30 am… so a lot of waiting and standing around for all the groups. The dolphin part was amazing!! We did the middle package and we’re not disappointed. I don’t wish more of the people that worked there would’ve spoke English, but not a huge deal. After the dolphins the showers felt amazing!! We went to the bar, wanted nachos, they said no only Doritos. We wanted Pepsi, they said no only sprite. The sea lion show for me was sad. The pool was so small, and the seats for us had zero shade. It was 97 degrees Fahrenheit!! We were more than ready to get on the air conditioned bus!! In my opinion, you should have the option to stay for the show or leave after the dolphin experience. The parakeet experience was super cool, if you like birds.all in all, I’d rate it a 4/5.Written June 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great walk through the trees following a coral lined winding path. The dock allowed an easy access to clear water that was very refreshing.
Our guide furnished flotation devices for non swimmers.Written June 16, 2022
- Wonderful bartender, Argenis, made a miraculous drink! super tasty, great conversation! Perfect experience for our honeymoon!Written October 2, 2022
- Excellent family church. Sunday parish very identified with his community. Good decision of Father Heziquio. We congratulate everyone.Written May 24, 2021
- I went to the beach with some close friends and truly had a wonderful time. My server Hilda was fabulous and we love spending time there. Thank you!!!!Written June 16, 2022
- Such a beautiful place! We opted to drive ourselves here instead of going with a larger guided group and that was definitely the right choice for us. By staggering with the larger groups, we were able to get some time in the lagoons by ourselves. We saw a massive iguana on the trail. We gave each other space and were able to get around it without disturbing each other. The entrance fee was $50 USD and it was worth it. Don’t skip this place!Written October 1, 2022
- A few older slot machines and a few newer ones. Had to pay for a bottled beer but cheap drinks were free(if you dare). They didnt sit there and stare at you anyway. Small casino but larger than at any of the resorts except Hard Rock of course.Written October 2, 2021
- The waves are strong but once you pass the place where they break out you can just lie on top of the waves and let yourself go for hours.Written December 7, 2021
- this felt more modernized. I go to see the people and the culture, this was just like shopping at homeWritten September 4, 2019
- Excellent place, beautiful beach with a nice restaurant where you can rent a tent as well. Only Spanish speeking personnel. The road to the beach is a challenge. It's reached best with an off road vehicle. However we've made it with a small rental carWritten May 24, 2021
- we visited this beautiful cave from taking a buggie tour and it was well worth it. the picturesque cave is so beautiful. It had long lines with locals and visitors trying to get in the cave pool. I couldn't get to dive in cause my son did not want to dive so I couldn't leave him. but taking pictures and just being there was all worth it for us. Thank me later when you see this beautiful cave. enjoyWritten August 21, 2019
- We visited manatí park yesterday. Our tour guide was a very pleasant young lady named Shakira. She was very sweet and patient with my daughter who, by the way, fell in love with her.Written June 26, 2019
- While the experience was pricey it was very cool. Loved being able to see the dolphins first hand. While the pictures were expensive they are worth getting given this is a once in a lifetime experience. My only request is that this facility only offer the explorer option where you just touch and meet the dolphins vs the swimming options which is more having dolphins pull you on their fins around or push you on a boogie board. I feel it was wearing out the skin on their beaks/mouths. Also I am suspicious as we supposedly had GOYA the dolphin who was a boy. The instructor had called him by a different name at first. Then later on I come to find out that Goya is supposed to be a girl. So they are just using any old dolphins and assigning them the names of their main “characters”. Wonder what happened to the real Goya who is a female not the male we swam with.
Ultimately the explorer package is the most humane. Hope these dolphins are happy and well cared for. They seemed ok other than the scraping off of the beaks.Written January 4, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Punta Cana
- The best day trips from Punta Cana according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Monkeyland and Plantation Safari Tour from Punta Cana
- Private Catamaran - Private Boat (Small Group)
- Half-Day Small-Group Cultural Tour in Dominican Republic
- Santo Domingo 1-Day Tour from Punta Cana
- Discovery Package: Snorkeling Cruise and Dune buggy Adventure At Punta Cana