Scuba & Snorkelling • Boat Tours
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- When our original charter was cancelled due to the pandemic last summer, we wondered if our 5-day sailing trip for our 20th wedding anniversary would ever happen? Thankfully our booking agent was able to procure Captain Dave Calvert and his chef, Steve, for the late July trip. Adding to the uncertainty of the pandemic was Hurricane Isaias, which looked like it could be a direct threat to our sailing adventure. In the end it all worked out and was hands down the best trip we have ever taken. While storms were raging (literally and figuratively) all-around us, we were able to completely unplug and get away from the crazy chaos of life for a few precious days. We ended up taking our 3 kids (ages 16, 14, and 11) and they had the time of their lives! Captain Dave was so knowledgable and a wonderful host who always did his best to accommodate anything we needed. We snorkled, swam, ate amazing meals, fished, checked out islands, and learned a lot about saiing. Steve was an amazing chef, who kept us laughing with his stories!Written June 7, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I asked Captain Reynold if we could target Mahi Mahi and he and First Mate Charles delivered!! We had an awesome morning with two wonderful Bahamian Gentlemen!! Thanks so much for the memories Captain Reynold and First Mate Charles!!!Written April 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Captain Top Hat is lovely. He greeted us with fresh melons and provided the special gift I got for my family to have a day bonefishing. He is friendly and attentive. Our 5 year old son had a lot of fun. It was a long hot day but he surely made it great for a great father and son day. Thank you! For this reason, I give him 5 stars. Bring water and snacks you will need them!Written August 11, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We chartered the Destiny for a day sale with a family of nine. We found the boat to be very nice it is very well-kept. We sailed to Moriah cay , snorkel a bit there, Been as we really wanted to spend more time on the water we sailed for 4 to 5 hours enjoying the beautiful scenery and the boat. We were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary. Lunch was made by the crew it was a very well done taco bar. Wine fear and soft drinks were also provided. I would highly recommend this company. The crew we had Rob and Anya were very knowledgeable and helpful, they both could have been a little friendlier , but we Would definitely do the trip again, and recommend itWritten July 3, 2022