What travellers are saying
- We've rented from Dunmore a few times now and are always satisfied by how easy it is! They're conveniently located by the pier so it's a very quick walk to get your cart and head on your way.
This last time we had a much newer cart waiting for us which was a nice surprise - it was clearly labeled with our name and parked exactly where we were told it would be. It was our first visit to the island with a baby in tow and we were happy our luggage fit without issue (& we felt safe as can be riding around!)
We look forward to renting from Dunmore Rentals again in August!Written June 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I highly recommended Kiplin for a golf cart on Harbour Island. This was our 4th time in the last 3 years and Kippy is always on the ball. He’s there when you step off the water taxi and ready to get you on your way. We had an issue with our cart on a Friday evening. I texted Kippy to say we didn’t need it until the following morning but he stopped whatever he was doing, fixed the cart, and brought it to the restaurant where we were having dinner. Service is outstanding!Written April 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There are multiple options for golf cart rentals on this small island. A golf cart is the best way and really a must to get around the island. I would say with certainty that it is a must that you DO NOT rent from this place. The golf carts are completely run down but even worse is the guy Jimmy that runs the place is a complete a**. Professionalism isn't in the guy's vocabulary and this guy wouldn't know customer service if it bit him in the a**. Go anywhere but here. We returned our cart before our trip was over. No refund for the days we didn't use it but didn't expect one and gladly lost the money to get rid of the POS. rented from Conch & Coconut and immediately wished I would've rented from them in the first place.Written July 20, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Captain Marquis has a true passion for fishing and boating! He's invested in your experience and makes sure you have a great catch. After all of his experience on the seas, he's still genuinely excited when his guests get something on the hook. :)
I've gone to feed the turtles and pigs and some bottom fishing as well. Every time I've gone out with him it's been the best experience and I plan to go on many more trips with Water Fatasea Tours.Written June 21, 2023
- We rented a boat with a captain, Andrew, for 6 hours. Andrew took us to a place to dive for star fish, feed and hold turtles, snorkeling, feed the pigs, the teenagers to a rope swing, and then to a great place to have lunch in Spanish Wells. He was very engaging and told us about various sights and houses.
We had a great day and it was one of the highlights of our trip. We recommended the same trip to some friends of ours, who took a trip later in the week, and they had a great experience as well.
There were five of us on the boat and we found the space very sufficient. This noted, it is not a large boat and if rough water, you might opt for a larger boat.
We thought is was a very good value and would go back.Written March 13, 2023