What travellers are saying
- First of al Harbour island is absolutely worth visiting. Rent a golf car and discover the island. Spend some time at pink beach.Written August 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The town is small but has a unique charm about it. It's a nice place for families to visit. I would go again.Written November 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ana’s multitalented. I hired her to teach a yogaclass at our rental house on Harbour Island. It was a fantastic class mixing really good stretches with strength moves. Highly recommend Ana for a private while on Briland . Her yogaadds the perfect balance to swimming ond running on the pink sand during your vacation. Also catch her at her cafe, the Sweet Spot, for a preworkout power juice shot or a yummy post workout meal .Written November 25, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best massage with Jamie! Both ladies were amazing for our couples massage! Professional and kind! A must when In Harbour Island!Written July 2, 2022
- Not only did my friend and I do the half day land tour, but we rented a golf cart from these folks, which was perfect; we went on a sunset cruise that was the absolutely best thing ever; and we did a half day snorkeling tour with them, which was amazing.
They do everything top notch - and you won't be disappointed!Written August 21, 2023
- Afternoon snorkel trip to Cistern Rock .. Neil was an awesome guide … Renado great captain and. In-depth knowledge of BahamasWritten November 20, 2023
- Bob was an amazing host! He is a part of the fabric of Harbour Island. He knows the water, the land, and the people.
We had a wonderful sunset cruise on his beautiful boat. Two couples enjoyed lounging on the bow of the sail boat.
We sailed around the island, enjoyed the sights, savored a couple of bottles of Champagne, toasted sunset while Bob took our pics.
It was a perfect end to our perfect trip!Written March 16, 2023
- Fished for Bonefish on the fly for the first time with Bently on May 5th. My wife and I had a tremendous time both getting on fish and learning about the islands around Eleuthera. As stated neither of us had experience flats fishing and Bently was a great teacher and coach. I would recommend going out for a full or half day with him to anyone visiting the Harbour Island area! I know we will be back.Written May 14, 2021