- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Lovely place With awesome atmosphere. Following the previous review: for health nuts! Dang right, and proud of it. This is real food that nourishes properly. Perfect portion. Right out of their garden. Very creative dishes. Check their menu online. Simply awesome.Written August 20, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was an amazing museum but sadly the owner has passed away and the museum is closed. I have heard that it may open again but it's not confirmed yet.Written September 20, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Stopped here with my grandmother who grew up on a farm. She and I were very impressed about the amount of farm equipment and pioneer artifacts on display. It was interesting to see the old equipment, and the actual museum is an old pioneer house, so the atmosphere of the museum is perfectly fitting. Personally, I would go to see the museum if you have time to spend there, you have to take time to see everything.Written September 4, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My friends and I have come here on Thanksgiving day, staying for 3 nights at Pirate's Cove Cottages for many years. Some years, the course has been closed, but John parked carts out back of our cabin, left the tee boxes and pins in, cut the greens the day we arrived, and even blew leaves off the greens - even though we were pretty much the only ones on the course. Needless to say, Cheryl and John go above and beyond the call of duty to make you feel welcome. We all love the course and the accommodations! The course is not easy for a 9 hole tract, but a lot of fun to play, and the holes are interesting. My friend Paul who passed away recently claimed the tee box on Hole #6 (nicknamed "Tequila Ridge") was one of his favourite places in the world, and I have to agree with him! Hoping to come back again soon!Written September 27, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.