Popular things to do
- Wine Tastings
- Bus Tours
- Beer & Brewery Tours
- Self-guided Tours
- Wineries & Vineyards
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Walking Tours
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Cultural & Theme Tours
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Special Offers
- Likely to Sell Out
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Sporting Events
- Ports of Call Tours
Top Attractions in Okanagan Valley
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful, serene, peaceful. Walk/ride as long as you want or as little as you want. Soak in the views and just breathe 🙏🏼Written September 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Skaha Lake Park is beautiful. It’s situated along the north shore of Skaha Lake and is home to the Penticton’s annual Dragonboat Festival, my personal favourite festival. Just enjoyed my first festival since COVID changed our world. So happy to be back on the water with friends from near and far. Congratulations to the festival organizers on another successful and enjoyable weekend of Dragonboating fun.Written September 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the best farmers market, the fruit and vegetables are very inexpensive and fresh. There is nothing better then strolling down main street on a Saturday, meeting locals and enjoying great food and warm weather.
Thank you to the vendors for all of your hard workWritten December 3, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very cute orchard.
Always stop her while visiting Vernon in the summer and pick up peaches!
When we have the kids they love the petting zoo and all the fun little child friendly areas.Written August 26, 2022
- The best Canada has to offer everything is here our California but surrounded by friendly people .
Hot clean funWritten August 8, 2022
- Osoyoos, and Osoyoos Lake, were the #2 "Things-to-See" on our recent mainland BC road trip, and BOTH sites did not disappoint us!
A really lovely town, very clean, with a great tourist vibe. And Osoyoos Lake, especially from top of the hill, is just breaktaking. Well done Osoyoos! Cheers, PaulWritten September 27, 2022
- What a gem. These 10 acres left over from the original 300 are lovely. From the story of the Gellatly family to the opportunity to collect nuts from the orchard, this is a quaint and genuinely nice experience. Not to mention the picnic area on the beach Wow. What a nice findWritten October 5, 2021
- This is a fantastic place to visit in Penticton and spend time browsing through the titles. They had something for everyone.Written August 3, 2022
- Heads up, they do not do bar tasting and as such you'll need to make a reservation for a tasting. I did the $50 tasting and upon arrival I was grated with a welcome sparkling. Then I was taken to a room for a private tasting. This included a bit of info on the winery and 4 additional wines. Such a great experience and lovely wines. The property is beautiful with an on-site restaurant. Highly recommend.Written September 27, 2022
- The free honey tasting bar is really cool. Also did the mead tasting and was very impressed with the quality. Not as sweet as you might expect. Probably closer to white wine than an ice wine.Written August 19, 2022
- Highly recommend visiting this winery especially if traveling with children. While you taste, book the kids for a farm tour and juice tastingWritten September 10, 2022
- We had a really good time here. Our tour guide was Bill and he did an amazing job explaining the wines, so good in fact that we bought a case of wine. Great wine, friendly knowledgeable staff. Will definitely go backWritten September 10, 2022
- Luckily spotted a sign for Kettle Valley on our way to Naramata, and returned to do the trip.
Great little heritage line and railway, with stunning scenery along the route.
Well worth the visit - especially if like me you love a steam train!Written September 20, 2022
- Parked at the park and took the trail up and up and up all the way to Paul’s tomb; about an hour one way. Spectacular views of the water and city!Written September 19, 2022
- I was gifted a bottle of Midnight Tango and enjoyed its fruit-forward but not sweet taste. I took my Mum to Silver Sage last weekend and was delighted with our experience. No tasting charges, no tips jars, no pressure. Elena was informative yet funny, with clever and hilarious anecdotes. She made our day! The property itself has an abundance of beautiful flowers, especially roses. The wines were fantastic, and it was just an all-around excellent experience.Written September 12, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Okanagan Valley
- The best day trips from Okanagan Valley according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Full Day West Kelowna Wine Trail Standard Tours
- Wine Tour - West Kelowna Signature Sip
- West Kelowna 5 Winery Wine Trail
- Sunset Sip Wine Tour
- Lake Country 5 Winery Scenic Sip Wine Tour