Popular things to do
- 4WD Tours
- Ports of Call Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Beach & Pool Clubs
- Scuba Diving
- City Tours
- Nature & Wildlife Areas
- Cooking Classes
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Archaeology Tours
- Sacred & Religious Sites
- Historical Tours
- Sporting Events
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Likely to Sell Out
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Special Offers
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Shopping Tours
- Yoga Classes
Top Attractions in Cozumel
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Mr. Sanchos treats you like royalty! We had the most relaxing vacation EVER! Bertha and Janita gave us the BEST massages!Written July 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband, my two children (6 and 3 yrs old) and I took a trip to Cozumel to see the beaches. We had so much fun snorkeling and seeing the beautiful fish in the water. We loved the hammocks, the water, the buffet restaurant on the beach. We watched the sea lion show for a while and my husband enjoyed a true tequila tasting. This beach is beautiful and we made many memories here.Written August 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great little place, the guide was very engaging and knowledgeable, the bees are fascinating, and I learnt a lot. The sculptor Carlos is an amazing artist and really friendly, and naturally a font of all knowledge about Cozumel, so definitely leave time to find out about his work and purchase a souvenir you know has been made ethically! It is not a large site but it is a beautiful one and unique, I'd recommend! Also the melipona honey is incredible and must be tasted to be believed, and you can purchase a small amount for not too much money, and the honey pastels were amazing as well, you can buy all sorts of honey items to support the sanctuary. Make sure you know exactly how to get there, and prepare to explain to your taxi driver, as it is not that new. If you are going on your own, 1 hour will be ideal for the tour and a little shopping time, and your driver will be happy to wait if you explain beforehand. It is not a large place where taxis are waiting. I pre-booked a tour through getyourguide, as I couldn't get the booking page of the sanctuary to work, which initially confused matters when I arrived, so maybe email them directly instead.Written August 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is absolutely amazing. We have brought our family here 5 times and every single time it is a home run. Our kids absolutely love the pool and the inflatables in the ocean.
Can’t express enough how much we love this place.Written June 20, 2022
- Definitely should be on your to do dive list! Palancar reef and gardens is a great dive. Lots to see. good marine life. generally great viz!Written June 8, 2022
- Long road to the part and we missed it the first time going by. Worth the admission price. Lighthouse, alligators, boat ride snorkeling. Beach. Spent several house there.Written July 9, 2022
- We love going to El Cielo. It is awesome to see and have the stingrays swimming around us. The water is spectacular!!Written April 19, 2022
- Definitely stop and see the monument. It is a beautiful tribute to what Cozumel is famous for - beautiful seas and fabulous diving!Written June 8, 2022
- Pepe, or Jose was a wonderful guide! One of the best experiences in my life getting to swim with these gorgeous animals! The love they have for them is apparent!Written August 7, 2022
- The boat ride is long but nice. Snag a seat underneath otherwise the sun can be intense. Crew and guides are fantastic. Great day trip for the family.Written August 12, 2022
- Fun time and very interesting! Guadalupe was a great driver and never once made me feel uncomfortable. Margarita was an excellent guide and was very knowledgeable. I felt a little rushed at the ruins and didn’t take as many pictures as I wish I had. The beach and restaurant were also great and a nice place to relax before going back to the ship. My biggest complaint is, Royal Caribbean needs to update their description of this tour! There were NO headsets to wear as you walked the ruins and a stop at a bee and jewelry place was not in the description at all. This is not a reflection on the tour company (I don’t think, anyway) but on RC itself.Written July 19, 2022
- Laid back beach with chill vibe. You tip the main entry guy on your way out for watching your car. Not pushy people at all. Keep an eye out for raccoons as there are several. Super cute!! The food is on the touristy price and taste, but better than the locations that are targeting Americans. We got a table and enjoyed a full day here. Snorkeling was good also. We brought our own gear. This place is waaaaay better than Punta Sur.Written July 22, 2022
- One of the best trip during my six weeks stay in Mexico. Isabel is perfect guide with many interesting informations about pearls. We spent really nice day there with perfect care of us!Written August 5, 2022
- We loved the snorkeling and the food and cocktails were very good. It would be more comfortable for guests visiting (and paying, of course,) for amenities if there was discreet signage indicating the area reserved for guests of resort across the road. It was embarrassing when we were asked to move to loungers without umbrellas because the loungers with umbrellas were reserved for resort guests. That’s understandable, but why embarrass guests who spent nearly $200+ USD for lunch? And we tip very well. To the staff’s credit, they attempted to locate a table with umbrella but they were filled. Just add a few more umbrellas for the area open to restaurant guests. His much could that cost? And/ Or add signage. I researched the beach club thoroughly and no where did I read a particular area was off limits to those not staying at the resort.
I would have given 5 stars if we had seen a sign directing us to the proper area or had the staff directed us there. And…. how much do 6 beach umbrellas cost? We even offered to rent loungers and umbrellas.Written June 14, 2022
- The beach is beautiful, very clean, and white sand. If you get all inclusive the drinks are tasty. However, the food options and Buffet could be better. Oh I must mention the large bikes, kayak, pattleboats are all
Included. The jet ski is $65/half hour and the parasailing is $110. I did both and they were extremely fun.Written February 13, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Cozumel
- The best day trips from Cozumel according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Private Jeep Tour in Cozumel
- Cozumel: Private Tour by Van (up to 7 passengers)
- Snorkeling adventure around Cozumel. 3 reefs, lunch and transportation included.
- El Cielo Cozumel, a paradisiacal tour. Be amazed by the stars near to you.
- Cozumel Island. (Ferry + Snorkel + Virgin Beach + Jeep)