Flea & Street Markets
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- If you want to see the local lifestyle, buy fresh seafood or fresh produce this is the spot. US dollars was accepted everywhere, except you may want to bring changes as they may not have change.Written November 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- lovely place to walk around....one of our stops on our cruise, lovely hot day , plenty to see, people are very friendlyWritten February 12, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Have come here all 5 times I've visited Cozumel. They started with a cart on the main square but now have a full sized store!
They have a painted feather(s) for anyone! We have bought around 20 of them and love giving them as gifts. Our 4 year old even picked one out for her room.Written September 13, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Upgraded to a new diamond ring. One diamond fell out after 3 days of wearing it due to broken prong. (that is why the 4 points). The repair was excellent. Our associate, Berenice, kept us informed throughout the process and now we have a repaired ring that my wife loves. (Berenice and the repair process I give a 5).Written June 7, 2022
- Did a Saturday evening painting class with deysi baez at jcobalto off the cozumel square. Fantastic, loved the music too. Did it with my sister.Written October 22, 2022
- Stopped through here while downtown from a cruise ship. Used to the vendors trying to get you to go in their stores, so that's no big deal. BUT....not cool when they follow you to the end of the plaza confetti (it's a dead end and you have to walk back through). We ended up just walking to the end and back since the creepy guy was following us.Written May 18, 2017
- My wife & I have been on 2 cruise stops in Cozumel. The Mall is a great place to shop. It doesn't matter what your budget is, or how old you are, you can find something to take home.Written February 21, 2018
- Excellent variety; reasonable prices. I bought a very nice two tone gold mens band with 4 very nice diamonds.. DJ was most helpful and professional..Written October 14, 2022
- Black Coral gallery is amazing. Their jewelry is outstanding and their prices are reasonable for the quality. They stand behind everything they make which is super. Thank you for super pleasant shopping experience.Written September 25, 2022
- Sergio is great! Stopped in on our first day staying at the house and not the resort. It was our first stop of the day. Sergio took great care of us, and we ran to the atm to grab some cash to pay for all our jewelry we purchased from the store. They have the best silver on the island! Don’t go anywhere else for Mexican silver! Great prices and lots of items to choose from. It was nice to be able to fend off the other vendors with the phrase, “Sergio already took care of our jeweler needs”. No one argued about that! Family owned and operated for over 30 years I think he said. This was my second purchase, my husbands first. My daughter was happy with her necklaces and stone she picked out! We will return to Sergio’s on our next trip to paradise! ❤️Written August 27, 2022
- We were taken very care of by two special salesmen in this store. Gabrcec and Sonny got us exactly what we wanted and it is perfect. Thank you so much for your kindness.Written November 30, 2022
- In December of 2017, my wife & I had an opportunity to take a much needed vacation and we embarked on a Norwegian cruise out of Miami. One of ports of call was Cozumel and the cruise line's shopping guru recommended Effy to the passengers. We finally made it to Effy and after some discussion decided to purchase 2 new wedding rings to celebrate our 20th anniversary. One of the big selling points was that I'd receive a refund of the tax within 3-6 months, so it made the deal a very good one ..... or so we thought.
The 1st issue we had with our jewelry was with my wife's ring. One of the smaller stones fell out, we had it repaired, and then another fell out. However, this was just the beginning of our troubles. The time period mentioned above came & went, so I contacted Effy and was told for the very first time that the refund was coming from the Mexican Government & not Effy itself. There was never any mention from the store personnel, nor was it printed on the receipt, that this refund was being issued by Mexico. I complained every month for another 6 months and finally got fed up & filed a Better Business Bureau complaint after the delay hit 9 months. 1 year after my trip I received my refund - as a credit back to my credit card and what was worse is that the refund should've been some $329 but after rate conversion was diminished to $293. Effy attempted to close the complaint saying that I had been issued my refund, but I rejected that statement and I'm currently awaiting a response from Effy - which I know is going to be something silly.
Buyer beware with Effy, ask lots of questions if you decide to make a purchase from them.Written January 25, 2019
- Can not wait to pick up piece he wrapped for me. I loved the raw opal and they wrapped it for me.. because the owner believes in friends not customer. XoxoWritten May 31, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Cozumel