Speciality & Gift Shops • Art Galleries
What travellers are saying
- Lot of variety and very clean place. They sell lot of nice stuffs and we bought few items as gifts from them.Written February 6, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited this gallery late summer 2019 when it first opened in the morning. The selections available in the gallery are varied and interesting. All seemed to be of high quality. The owners were friendly, interactive and very helpful. There is a fine selection of black and white photography produced by one of the owners. The experience was excellent. This is certainly a gallery that is well worth a visit and not to be missed when you are in Banff.Written December 26, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing shop, when I went they did hand painting of any names on baubles of your choice, well worth a lookWritten November 30, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing place! Indian goods as well as other items. Staff was very knowledgeable about each product, the artist and how each was crafted. Handmade items and beautiful pieces made by Elders. The authentic handcrafted items we’re beautiful. As an educator I am always looking for books relating to the indigenous cultures and many are written and published locally - they had a great collection. The history of the trading past is fascinating as well!Written June 8, 2022
- .. had their fabulous shampoo and so we made a point of checking their products out which are top quality. Do go and investigate !Written January 19, 2023
- It's so hard to shop here and not want to buy everything!! Love that all of the designers are Canadian. Very in style fashion and fairly priced. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful with finding sizes and recommending pieces.Written April 6, 2017
- It was like being a kid in a candy store...oh wait a minute. I am a adult but it felt like being a kid again. So many memories and great selection and staff.Written December 31, 2018
- I adore checking out stores like this and the selection is so astoundingly extensive that it was hard to decide what to get. The sales people are super friendly—make sure to get a photo with the cave bear skeleton!Written September 16, 2021
- This shop has very stylish clothes at a very good price , not the typical items you see over and over again at the mallWritten September 8, 2019
- During our stay at Banff recently we were roaming on the Banff avenue and saw this place. There are lot of gift shops and many other items of interest. Nice shopping experienceWritten July 11, 2018
- A bit off the beaten path in Banff, but this shop is truly a hidden gem focused on photo books, postcards and even advice on hiking/camping/sightseeing in the area. The individuals running the shop are qualified and experienced guides and truly can offer expert advice on the area. The shop is small but has a wonderful collection of photos, postcards, books and the guide at the desk can offer great stories. A true gem!Written September 26, 2016
- This second hand clothing shop has a wide selection of good quality items on offer. We were able to get a really nice ski jacket and ski pants for $20 each. The staff there are volunteers, so the customer service is a bit lacking and the opening hours are limited. Not all prices are marked, which is a bit frustrating.Written December 12, 2019
- We were drawn inside this shop only by it's inviting window displays. Going on trail riding, we wanted to buy some shirts. Inside we were met by the company's owner and designer, Gayle. This wonderful and smiling lady was so interesting and engaging to talk to, that we didn't want to leave the shop. She has build this company from the ground, and that's really inspiring. Feel no pressure to shop, but stop by to have a talk about the area and people here. And should you want to buy something, the quality of her products seems good. Personal and good service anyhowWritten June 10, 2019
- A real mixture of tat and some nice items (I am aware that one person’s tat is another person’s treasure). Definitely worth shopping around and checking out prices at a few stores before purchasing.Written April 5, 2018