- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
19 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- This place is so magical. We did the couple’s massage with the infrared sauna and shower. Our massage therapists were Ashley and Stef and they were amazing. They made sure to include all of the beautiful details like essential oils and heating pads to make our experience relaxing and intentional.Written August 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My friend and I were staying at another hotel down the road and wanted a spa experience on a budget. We paid to use the pools at the Meadow Spa and Pools and were totally blown away! The views from the outdoor pools are stunning and all the facilities were spotless, including the changing room and shower. There are very cozy robes and slippers to wear and the lounge has yummy teas and snacks. We were so glad to have stumbled upon this spa, the afternoon we spent there was the highlight of our time in Banff!Written March 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Having had massages at plenty of 5 star resorts around the world this was by far one of my favorite experiences. My therapist Lucy was hands down one of the best I’ve ever had. Unfortunately, I was only limited to an hour wit her. However, she was able to work her magic and relive my sore muscles from all the hiking I endured. I did feel that the pool area was a little outdated. At times it got too crowded where it was noisy and not relaxing. I think the facility definitely needs an extra staff on hand because people were leaving their towels on the chair and leaving the spa which didn’t allow enough space for other guests to lounge by the pools. The quiet room was nice to avoid the crowdedness of the pool room.Written July 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ok it’s not the secluded rock pools you may have imagined from the name but the water is gorgeous at 40 degrees C (and great for aching muscles after hiking). The changing rooms have plenty of lockers, space and food showers and it’s easy to get out to to the heated pool. You will be happy to spend 30-60 minutes here before you feel overheated.Written August 4, 2022
- The massage I had was very good but I was quite disappointed in the cool / hot tub area. There's just one warm pool and it's a bit older. Part of the problem was the covid-19 protocols were just being put into place so the sauna wasn't open. All in all I really enjoyed my stayWritten March 24, 2020
- The massage therapist Andrea was awesome. My body felt extremely relaxed after the one hour massage!Written December 25, 2021
- I was having a vacation in Calgary with my sister, brother in law and husband. And we decided to stay in Banff for a few days. While strolling around town, we saw this massage place and thought of having one. We were warmly welcomed and we were immediately advised of the available time. The massage therapists were very good and really took care of us. The staff are very warm and kind. They are really taking care of their clients. Thanks to Karen and staff for giving us a wonderful experience.Written October 4, 2021
- I have massages 3 times a month and have for the last 35years. Today I probably had one of the best massages I have ever had with Adrienne!!!
She was very experienced with human anatomy and her technique and manipulation of muscles was amazing. I also loved the music she played it was actually music not just sounds.
The atmosphere and massage table were very comfortable.
I would highly recommend the 90 minute massage!Written April 8, 2021
- So glad our group of 4 women had Ronna as our guide. She choose a route that was well suited for our abilities. We learned so much along the way. Our hike went from Moraine Lake to Consolation Lake. Absolutely beautiful.
Ronna knows so much about the geology, flora and history of the area. Highly recommend her for a guided hike.Written September 1, 2019
- Three of us came here for a massage on a girl's weekend. It was a great massage and great staff. Would for sure return.Written January 15, 2017
- I took my daughters for facial to Remedy as part of our girls weekend. It was definitely a highlight of our trip. The spa is so relaxing and Renee immediately made us feel welcome. We all came out of the spa feeling relaxed and refreshed. Renee took time with each of us, after our facial, to give tips on future skin care. She recommended products but wasn't pushy about buying only the products that they sold at the spa. Thank you Renee and Remedy for making our weekend together, even more enjoyable.Written March 22, 2021
- Very small, but a nice massage. It was a bit on the expensive side. Showering facility was minimal as well as the locker area. Nice views of the back of the hotel and deck. The sitting area was coed.Written July 9, 2018
- My husband & I booked a couples massage for a Thursday afternoon, while on a recent visit to Banff.
Body Concepts offered one of the lowest prices for a massage in Banff, $90.00 p/p.
The therapists are registered (important if you can claim the treatment) & professional.
While the atmosphere isn't really "spa like", if you're looking for a good massage either alone or as a couple, this is a good place.
Both Ali & Jaime were professional & provided us with a good treatment.
We noticed Body Concepts also provided esthetic services. They offer walk ins as well.Written October 22, 2017
- I did pole dance class with Helen in April. It was super fun and I would recommedned it to anyone ! Must go!I love everything, Helen is super friendly and fun person! Great experience even for beginners. I would definitely go again to improve my pole dance skills!Written April 6, 2022
- I attended an ashtanga class taught by Hollie while visiting Banff for the weekend. There were only a few of us in the class which made for a more intimate setting and we were all able to position ourselves for mountain views. The teacher did lots of hands on adjustments (after making sure everyone was okay with it) which was really nice. Highly recommend this studio.Written July 28, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Banff