What travellers are saying
- We got in at a good time as it was not busy, but got steadily busier as we were there. The pools are relaxing and a great chance to unwind. Well worth a visit but I think it could be a different experience if it was busier.
The parking can also be a challenge. We drove there in our rental and had to wait for a park in the car park. This park is not only for the hot pools but also for trampers heading up the hill and is an overflow for people using the gondola.Written June 25, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went to cedar and sage with my husband for our anniversary/babymoon. It was easy to book, and they receptionist was very friendly and helpful over the phone. We were emailed a questionnaire so that they could focus on our needs when we arrived. We wanted a couples massage, but were unsure if it would work considering I was almost 7 months pregnant at the time but they were very accommodating by providing someone for me who specialized in prenatal massage. When we arrived, we were greeted and offered tea and water. The environment was calm and peaceful and we were able to to relax before our massages even began. Jen and Christie were very professional and made sure we were comfortable the whole time. The massage relieved a lot of my back pain from pregnancy and my husbands back pain from an injury. We will definitely be returning next time we go to Banff.Written October 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kelsie at the hair salon was so great! She listened to exactly what I wanted and made sure I was happy every step of the way. She was amazing!Written July 17, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a great, comprehensive therapeutic massage with John. He was very mindful of any issues and I left feeling amazing!Written August 31, 2023
- Ronna took the four of us on a super hike the other day. We hiked Sherbrooke Lake. We are fairly rookie hikers. Ronna gave us all sorts of hints on how to hike better, safer, use better techniques, conserve energy, etc. The hike was fantastic. And she gave us all sorts of good ideas for our planning for the following days. I would highly recommend Ronna to anyone looking for a guide in the Banff/Lake Louise area.Written September 9, 2022
- I was able to book 24 hours in advance. If you were super flexible you could probably get same day appointments. I was treated to a pedicure by Sylvia and a 60 minute massage with Nikki. Both were excellent. The only downside was how small the waiting areas were. They were heavily trafficked and not conducive to hanging out and relaxing pre or post treatment. There was a hot pool and sauna adjacent to the spa, however, it was coed and open to hotel guests which included children. I personally would like to see it closed off for spa guests only to create a more relaxing experience in that area. I did enjoy my treatments and the therapists were excellent!Written December 31, 2022
- The massage therapist Andrea was awesome. My body felt extremely relaxed after the one hour massage!Written December 25, 2021
- I have massages 3 times a month and have for the last 35years. Today I probably had one of the best massages I have ever had with Adrienne!!!
She was very experienced with human anatomy and her technique and manipulation of muscles was amazing. I also loved the music she played it was actually music not just sounds.
The atmosphere and massage table were very comfortable.
I would highly recommend the 90 minute massage!Written April 8, 2021
- I was having a vacation in Calgary with my sister, brother in law and husband. And we decided to stay in Banff for a few days. While strolling around town, we saw this massage place and thought of having one. We were warmly welcomed and we were immediately advised of the available time. The massage therapists were very good and really took care of us. The staff are very warm and kind. They are really taking care of their clients. Thanks to Karen and staff for giving us a wonderful experience.Written October 4, 2021
- This was my first time visiting the Rimrock Spa, and it was beautiful. The spa itself and the views are really incredible. The change room was a bit odd; it’s one little room that everyone changes in together. I had a hot stone massage with aromatherapy, which was so good. I thought there would be more hot stone incorporation into the massage, but I guess it was just an add on and they only used the stones on my back and arms for a short while. Still really relaxing though. The front desk staff seemed to be a little disorganized, and the confirmation emails I would get always seems to be changing - first the friend I was with was getting a male therapist, then a female therapist. First we were in separate rooms, then we were booked in a couple’s room, only to find out when we got there that, in fact, we had individual rooms after all. Overall the spa was beautiful and I got a great massage, so I’m happy!Written October 18, 2022
- Three of us came here for a massage on a girl's weekend. It was a great massage and great staff. Would for sure return.Written January 15, 2017
- I took my daughters for facial to Remedy as part of our girls weekend. It was definitely a highlight of our trip. The spa is so relaxing and Renee immediately made us feel welcome. We all came out of the spa feeling relaxed and refreshed. Renee took time with each of us, after our facial, to give tips on future skin care. She recommended products but wasn't pushy about buying only the products that they sold at the spa. Thank you Renee and Remedy for making our weekend together, even more enjoyable.Written March 22, 2021
- I attended an ashtanga class taught by Hollie while visiting Banff for the weekend. There were only a few of us in the class which made for a more intimate setting and we were all able to position ourselves for mountain views. The teacher did lots of hands on adjustments (after making sure everyone was okay with it) which was really nice. Highly recommend this studio.Written July 28, 2019
- My husband & I booked a couples massage for a Thursday afternoon, while on a recent visit to Banff.
Body Concepts offered one of the lowest prices for a massage in Banff, $90.00 p/p.
The therapists are registered (important if you can claim the treatment) & professional.
While the atmosphere isn't really "spa like", if you're looking for a good massage either alone or as a couple, this is a good place.
Both Ali & Jaime were professional & provided us with a good treatment.
We noticed Body Concepts also provided esthetic services. They offer walk ins as well.Written October 22, 2017
- I did pole dance class with Helen in April. It was super fun and I would recommedned it to anyone ! Must go!I love everything, Helen is super friendly and fun person! Great experience even for beginners. I would definitely go again to improve my pole dance skills!Written April 6, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Banff