9 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- A challenging escape room, but good fun nonetheless. We didn't complete in time (close) but myself and two teenage sons had an enjoyable hour.Written July 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Walked in because I coach skating and wanted to see their rink. Such a gorgeous facility and they have a real curling rink, not just curling circles on a hockey rink. Chatted with a program director (?) of the curling area, and he was super informative. They have learn to curl on Tuesday nights at 7:30 for $25 a person. We brought our figure skates from home and skated on the outdoor skating loop. The ceiling of the hockey rink was stunningWritten December 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did not stay at the hotel but wanted to see it. Mom and Dad enjoyed walking around, touring, and shopping. And decided we would come bowling for the teens who were putting up with us. We all thoroughly enjoyed this. Also surprisingly affordable for where you are. We had just eaten so didn’t get anything but a couple other people wandered in just to eat, not to play, and their food looked good.
Definitely recommend!Written October 13, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great spot for indoor fun. High Rollers has 6 bowling lanes, a bar and pizza. We were looking for an indoor activity on a rainy day, and this was great entertainmentWritten August 17, 2021
- Took my 6 and 8 year old grandchildren to see Super Pets last Saturday, August 13th. I could not figure out the machines down below on street level but at top of the stairs, young man was most obliging to help me purchase my tickets. Always appreciate Senior rate and we had the air conditioned theatre to ourselves despite the 26-30 C hot day. Times are nicely spaced to chose from and generally I pick the 3 pm option. We parked alongside the Bow River for free (yes, God does answer prayers) and we all enjoyed the movie experience. Grandma "Nancy" rhymes with candy and always come with a few treats in my bag. I choke at the prices for pop and popcorn.Written August 19, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Banff
- These are the best places for kid-friendly fun & games in Banff:See more fun & games for children in Banff on Tripadvisor