- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
What travellers are saying
- Just a highlight of the day. Gorgeous views and very peace inspiring to breath and enjoy the day. Where possible make sure you get the best quality photos.Written September 22, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Don't just do the lookout from the highway; do the scenic drive just below. A few nice stops to get the best views of the Banff mountain range and lakes together.
We did not go during sunset as the weather was not great but I imagine it would be incredible.Written September 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took advantage of the Day Pass for Bus #6 (Lake Minnewanka) to hit all the lakes. It's our first stop and we absolutely loved it! We checked the bus schedule carefully and were able to have around 30-60 min at each lake to take photos. We were tourists with limited time but definitely would be nice to spend a relaxing afternoon here!Written September 12, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped here for a quick dip in the water. The kids managed to wade until knees were in, then respectively exited for warmth.
Easy parking and 10 mins from Banff by car.Written August 27, 2023
- I have camped many times many years ago at Two Jack Lake Campsite, but have never actually been to the lake. Because we had some friends visiting from the UK, we took some time to stop here and take a close look at what the lake had to offer. There are picnic tables and a nice beach for the kids to enjoy a swim in the shallow water. And of course the colour is a beautiful greenWritten September 12, 2023
- This is a cute lake which you go by when going up to Lake Agnes, it has a perfect mirror image and it was magical but very busy. We just love Banff, definitely make your way up to Lake Agnes and even do the Big Beehive if you are up for it!
“Jonique Life” If you find value in our reviews please consider following our social media outlets on Facebook and Instagram as we highlight magical places you can add to your ever growing bucket list.Written June 29, 2023
- Is an alpine gem in Banff National Park. Great views, alpine flowers and sapphire water with scenic lakes and mountain in the distance.Written June 3, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Banff
- These are the best places for groups seeking bodies of water in Banff:See more bodies of water for groups in Banff on Tripadvisor