Popular things to do
What travellers are saying
- I debated even doing this review but it seemed like a bit of a special case. Normally, I wouldn't include a mall on a list of local attractions that were worth checking out. However, this isn't an normal mall, either. It's worth stopping by just for the scale and the added features not normally found in a mall:
- the attached indoor water park
- the pirate ship with associted area for renting paddle boats
- the ice skating rink
- one of the 'food courts' featuring what would normally be stand-alone restaurants, comedy clubs, etc.
- the Asian wing, complete with an Asian grocery store
- the mini-amusement park wing for young kids
There may be other things like the above, but that's what I noticed. It's definitely a unique place (other than the similar one in Minneapolis, apparently).Written September 3, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful building and grounds - such a contrast to most of downtown Edmonton. Tour and guide - sorry can’t remember his name but a knowledgeable and entertaining young man with a great easy delivery - were great. Recommend this to everyone.Written August 30, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great addition is the Indigenous experience …so much information added to by the knowledgeable staff, The lady speaking about the video was so friendly and informative we have to go back for more. A great long day for a senior,an autistic grandchild and a person with intellectual disabilities…..A very enjoyable time.Written September 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great venue for a concert , not a bad seat in the house sound was great!
If you are Edmonton and what to see a musical event Winspear would be the place.Written May 16, 2023
- The mall in which this inside water park is, dated back from the ‘80s but you don’t feel it when inside. The slides and pool are clean and look recent. There is slides for all levels from kids to slide with tube to extreme which the family really enjoyed as we are not all looking for the same type of fun. We were there early in the morning on Canada day weekend and a lot of people came in until mid afternoon but it never felt overcrowded and chairs were still available by then. Some of the extreme slides were still without line up. We felt safe with all these lifeguards and security officer in place and caring for there duty.
The only are all the extra. The price is not cheap and we must paid extra to get a locker, a tube, the zip line, etc. Like every other theme park nowadays, right, but be aware it can be quickly expensive.
Also they allow the rental tube in the waving pool which can be sometimes annoying. Those on tube just don’t care for those without and hit you in the back, actually happened to me a couple of time, must be careful and have your eyes everywhereWritten July 4, 2023
- There’s 4 pyramids to explore, airs, temperate, tropical and a feature, which were orchids when I visited. A great relaxing way to spend a couple of hours. Lots of beautiful plants for sale (great place to pick up a gift) and cafe is really cuteWritten September 26, 2023
- Their website could be a bit convoluted with dates and times. Easiest thing I did was park at the Jasper stop in a public lot right next to the Streetcar stop. Parking was $1 CAD per hour. The trip got to the Farmer's Market in no time. 25 mins. or less. The round trip ticket was worth the discounted price. Pay attention to the schedule as times and days of operation change with the seasons.Written September 12, 2023
- Beautiful fall day to visit this park. Did a quick 1.5 km loop walk around the lake. The fall colours are in full. Drove around the park. Really nice. Looks like a great place to camp or picnic.Written September 24, 2023
- June 2023
During the fire evacutation they were offering free entry to those affected by the fires so I brought my 9 year old. We so much appreicated having something free to do during such a stressful time.
We first went to the The Art Of Brick lego exibit which you need to have a specific entry time for, once you leave you are not supposed to go back in. It had some really cool lego art made in there. There is an area you can build your own creations too.
My daughter loved the space area and the health zone was also neat.
It is a good way to spend a couple hours.Written July 28, 2023
- Great busy walking street, lots of quirky shops, great atmosphere, lots of great eats, great place to visitWritten August 5, 2023
- A wonderful oasis in the middle of a city. Great place for everybody - walkers, hikers, runners, bikers, photographers.Written December 26, 2022
- The Human History Hall was disjointed and seemed random at times, with articles placed in spots with no thought regarding flow. Very disappointed in the Indigenous section of the Hall, again no apparent flow. The Natural History Hall was very good, especially the very large collection of rocks/crystals - very impressive.Written May 29, 2023
- W e and the dogs like this park. IT Is quite busy so that is the only negative thing. There I should a small. Bend the dogs Canmore swim in always a plus. I have ridden my bike many times through the park down to the river a great ride.Written December 8, 2022
- This museum is very cool and a must for aviation enthusiasts. Historical and modern aircraft on display, scavenger hunts for the kids and super friendly staff.
George the on-site volunteer was super knowledgeable.Written August 9, 2023
- The Rembrandt show should have had a better title, as only a few Rembrandt works,but lots of the time-frame...Written September 16, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Edmonton
Edmonton Attractions Information