- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
95 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 95
What travellers are saying
- Enjoyed a walk through the Gardens with spectacular lights on a winter evening. Inexpensive activity for all with lots of photo-ops.Written December 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing scenic view. Lots of green space to walk with my family. The parking lot seemed like it needed more maintenance with paper bags flying around everywhere. We made rock castles along the mayor magrath drive.Written June 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loaded with great music, fast paced, polished, happy faces on all the performers, infectious atmosphere, we always have a wonderful experience with you!!! Also great people working the facility, friendly, helpful and caring, thank you sooo... Much!!!Written January 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice setting and offers many information sessions relevant to the area. Something for all ages. A local naturalist offered the session we attended and it was very informative.Written June 23, 2019
- Historic Time Well Spent. We walked through the huge interactive and well designed main museum area, covering the rich local history, including some first hand experiences by significant people. The only museum drawback is minimal focus on the later decades (50’s, 60’s, and even 70’s). We were able to freely roam around the main floor and even the displays in the basement. The one disappointment was the removal of the access to the historic second floor (unfortunately no tour guides either) which was always entertaining to hear the storied history of the Galt hospital. Overall, it was a great way to spend part of the afternoon, and finished off with a decent sized souvenir shop.Written September 20, 2022
- We took a walk after supper after a rain storm. It was very quiet and lots of animals had come out. Very impressive view of the Lethbridge Viaduct.Written September 5, 2022
- We visited in the afternoon on a Friday. Due to the pandemic, you must book a tour, but they let you 'be a pioneer' of sorts while on the tour. The wagon ride was excellent and enjoyable.Written August 14, 2021
- Stopped in to play some slots but ate first. We sat in the lounge and ate of the the lunch special, all items $8.99, and happy hour bevvies, wow under $25!!
A great portion as well.
Our server was super friendly and helpful!
PS; we didn’t donate to the casino this time!! WIN!Written April 2, 2022
- Lovely local park, for a nice stroll with friends or family around the lake. Updated, new playground with a train theme. Frisbee golf and outdoor workout equipment.Written September 21, 2022
- A great place to go with my family to let our dog burn off his energy. Sometimes a bit smelly as the water treatment plant is very close, but hey, it's part of the Lethbridge experience!Written September 27, 2020
- Love walking through the wetlands, and the food the docks. My husband and I work and live nearby. The Elizabeth Hall wetlands never disappoint. We have seen muskrat, beavers, turtles, amongst other wildlife there! It also connects to the walking paths in the coulees. Would absolutely recommend The Elizabeth Hall Wetlands!Written July 11, 2021
- A classic coulee hike in Lethbridge. Beautiful views of the river bottom, coulees and the high level Bridge/Viaduct. Get to see porcupines, deer, the odd skunk and even Beavers sometimes 🦫! Suitable for all ages. None of the trail is paved but loose stone.Written September 21, 2022
- There's lots of deer dorm here ( I saw mule deer, but there are whitetails too. The walk from the parking lot to the river is quite long, but interestingWritten February 26, 2021
- We came from a meeting and wanted a quick refreshing snack and drink. Since we had our dog we found Theoretically Brewing Co which is dog friendly. They serve beer (as they are a brewery) but also had nicely chilled waters served in chemistry half liter glasses. The whole place has a chemistry and science theme. Our dog also got a water. The server was very friendly and helpful. The food is limited to snacks that they make on site due to regulatory reasons. Very tasty were a large pretzel and goat cheese on crostinis. I am not a fan of tomato but they also had tomato skewers with Bocconcini cheese. Overall a nice visit. This would be a great place to hang out on the patio on a nice warm day.Written August 28, 2021
- Coming from northern Sakatchewan this place has made me appreciate the clear clean lakes back home. This could be a nice facility if the water was nicer, beach was sand and not packing gravel or some sort of functioning shower to wash off after swimming is suspect water. There is a shower in place but doesn't appear to have been in working order for some years. Had the kids duck under the foot wash everytime they came out of the lake.
Not ideal place for tents as the area is crawling with ants, thankfully not red ants.
I've seen numerous children and adults almost bust ankles stepping or running into gopher holes.
Woke up at night to what I thought was a gopher eating my dogs food only to unzip the tent and see a skunk 2 feet away. This is our second time here and I had forgot about the local skunk population.
Depending on which way the wind is blowing you either get a nose full of outhouse or feedlot.
Park crew comes through early in the morning on a UTV that is in bad need of a muffler and proceeds to fire up a septic pump to drain the outhouses. Conviently about the same time you are trying to eat breakfast. Usually by Day 2 this isn't such a big deal as you've become accustomed to breathing solely out of your mouth.
Surprised this place is as busy as it is but I guess when this is all you got you make do. Fortunately for me this place isn't my only option.Written August 3, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Lethbridge
Lethbridge Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 8:44 AM|