Food & Drink
What travellers are saying
- Enjoyed a few hours here with friends. It has a nice and relaxed atmosphere with a variety of beers and other drinks. They also serve snacks. There are various sitting areas other than the bar. We also received a discount for staying at the Delta next door - part of the resort fee offers!Written November 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Super friendly service and vibe along with fantastic appies and meals. Excellent brewery although I stuck with the wine with the full sized wings and burger.Written November 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful grounds, extremely friendly and helpful tasting. The added joy of feeding the llamas was awesome. We loved the vibe and the connections to other producers like the honey farm and lavender farm.Written September 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What do you get when you combine a teacher, a doctor and a young inspired brew master all in an historic setting?? Welcome to Barn Owl Brewing Company!
Friends Tim Kramer and Gary Brucker unveiled their dream of a sustainable, community-focused craft brewery housed in the near century old Surtees family dairy barn in 2019. Merging the beauty of former Mission district countryside with modern touches this brewery is certainly the pulse of the neighborhood. Part coffee house, part brew house and completely unique and welcoming.
Ace-in-the-sleeve is bio Chem grad and former apprentice at an Island favourite Swans Brewery, Pub & Hotel Colin Pistawka who delivers a worldly palette of beers fit for novice to critic.
Perfect place for friends, date nights or special events like Chef Filatow of Waterfront Restaurant & Wine Bar hosting a beer paired dinner. 🏆🍺
Thank you Sarah and Vincent for the great suggestions and service! Great time!Written October 11, 2023
- Small inimate pub with a great little outside area for about 16 people. Lovely staff and amazing Ipas at a good price.
Was packed Saturday afternoon, and we can see why. Would highly recommend.Written July 14, 2019
- We stopped here on a rainy Sunday and had a great time.
A very cozy and casual tap room where you are served by the same people who are busy working away making the beer in the back.
Pet friendly, food friendly and your choice of board games. There is also a nice picnic area in the back with a wood fired pizza oven and a picnic table.
This is a place where you could easily spend an entire afternoon chatting casually with friends and drinking beer.
The beer too was great, with the new wave of craft breweries I find that so many go over the top with their beer to make a name for themselves. This place had 4 beers currently on tap (with room for many more) and every one of them was great, flavourful and easy to drink.
After or first flight to taste them all we toured the small brewery and got to ask questions and see all of the equipment.
Take your bike and enjoy this off the beaten path tasty brewery.Written October 2, 2018
- Nicely set up brew pub in what seems to be new craft brew sector in Kelowna (Clement Street). Comfortable surroundings, very dog friendly (viz the name) and tasty beers. Parking a bit tricky at the back of the pub...it all seems reserved for businesses located there...but I am assure by patrons that one can park anywhere. Also a nice and dog friendly outdoor terrace on Clement. Only tased a couple of beers but will return for a full run. Check it out...you don't have to be a dog lover.Written February 26, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kelowna
- These are the best places for couples seeking breweries in Kelowna:See more breweries for couples in Kelowna on Tripadvisor