- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Went here for lap swimming. Had a lane to myself. Facilities are inviting and extremely clean. After my training session enjoyed the water slides and lazy river.Written July 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Always a great experience at Amora. Ashley on reception is so pleasant and Lanny is great with brows. Highly receommended!Written March 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The staff at Floatspace are passionate, knowledgeable, and very helpful. The float tank was the perfect experience to end a busy work day. I will be back again for sure, and I highly recommend this place!Written July 10, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely loved my foot massage as I’ve never had one before. There was some discomfort which was to be expected; tight leg muscles and sore feet. I will definitely return when in Kelowna. ❤️❤️❤️Written August 26, 2022
- Having been on vacation for a couple of weeks when we got to Kelowna my nails were a mess. I called down to the spa and asked if they did manicures and if they could take me that afternoon. It was no problem! I got my nails done by a very nice woman. They served flavored water. I was very happy with the quality of the manicure although it was pretty pricy.Written September 30, 2019
- Had an excellent experience. All 5 gals were pleased with their hair and the bride's hair was awesome. Mom was especially pleased with Clarissa's?? work!Written June 18, 2018
- The aromatherapy massage was wonderful. I didn't want it to end. The mani and pedi were very good. I wouldn't bother with the evening make-up application though.Written July 3, 2017
- My daughter & I came here for a massage that my son gave us as a gift. We both enjoy getting them and like trying different places.
They were great in offering us the "couples" massage room. We love to chat before and after about it. Thank you to them for doing that.
When it came time for the massage, relaxing time started. They did a great rub, using oils. I like a hard massage and she rubbed hard. My daughter enjoyed her medium.
The only problem was, I felt the girls were a little loud and not too personal with each one of us when talking to us. Actually, at the end of the massage when the girl massaging my daughter was telling US it was over, etc...I thought she was talking to JUST my daughter but no not that time it was to both of us. I wasn't listening and missed everything she said.
Some other places beet here BUT the girls gave GREAT massages. Yes, we would come back, maybe go in separate rooms perhaps.Written April 20, 2016
- I NEVER write reviews, but I am seriously amazed at my skin right now! I have never had a facial in my life, as I was always too scared because of my sensitive skin, so I just stuck with what I thought worked...until I decided I needed some more love for my skin. Thankfully I stumbled upon Namaste Day Spa, and researched the products they use, as I believe what goes on, goes in. The massage was incredible-I didn't know how much my arms and hands were missing some lovin' (not to mention my back and neck!). Then came the facial, which was just beyond luxurious. I was amazed at the end when I looked in the mirror, and my skin looked glowing, as I was expecting it to be pretty red because that's just how my skin reacts to things. I will DEFINITELY go back as regularly as I can, and I'm so thankful for Lisa and the staff at Namaste.Oh-and such a cute little house they run this business in! :)Written September 13, 2018
- Dahris the owner is a star, she always seems to get you an appointment and her pedicures are unsurpassable by anybody.
There is always a relaxed atsmosphere but very professional.
A must visit.Written January 18, 2017
- Exhausted after exploring the downtown of kelowna from the beach park. Had the most amazing signature massage at Awindfall. Highly recommed it.Written August 13, 2019
- I went to have a massage. The massage itself was alright, however protocol on how the massage was done was sub par. No review on what areas bothered me most, didn't lift the sheets to help me turn over. The person also didn't tell me when the service was over (as most massage therapists say "we're all done here, take your time getting up") , nor did they give me water after. I was offered water before but said I would like it after, and didn't get any.Written August 15, 2022
- Have bought a package for 3 float sessions. Price is very reasonable. The float rooms are very clean with their own shower, towel, bathrobe and soaps. The staff were very friendly and explained everything and made it enjoyable. You can adjust the music and lighting in each pod. At first we thought 90 minutes would be too long----but it was very relaxing. Will be back for sure.Written October 28, 2018
- the staff were great, however, the pricing format and time frames are different from a normal spa experience. the manicures did not have a hand soak first, which was disappointing. the hot stone leg massage was awesome. My manicure looked great when it was done but in the daylight the polish was full of small particles - not from doing somehting too soon and damaging thepolish, rather something inthe polish.Written October 23, 2011
- I thought I had been to a Thai massage place before but I was mistaken. I have never had such a thorough and relaxing massage in my life. These ladies know what they are doing and you'll never get this experience at a regular Canadian RMT. Very much recommendWritten December 16, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Kelowna
- These are the best places for couples seeking spas & wellness in Kelowna:See more spas & wellness for couples in Kelowna on Tripadvisor