- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Speciality & Gift Shops • Farms
What travellers are saying
- Wow what a great place to go especially for the kids they can pet the animals feed the animals and really get a great experienceWritten October 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The temperment of all of the animals was a wonder to experience. All of the animals show how well they are cared for, are clean, cheerful and tolerant. Thanks so much for providing this experience!Written October 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I believe the farm is family run they were ALL so welcoming and nice ! They only let certain number of people in to the farm at a time so it is not overly crowded. I suggest go early (like as soon as they open) so you don't have to wait until the group before you finish picking. I highly recommendWritten August 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing experience with a private tour of the farm and animal petting. Animals are all rescue and the owners really care about them.Written April 1, 2022
- Arlo's was one of several stops throughout the day. It's really just a shop unless you book a tour in advance. Was a fun stop though and worth checking out if you're exploring the area.Written September 4, 2019
- I was hoping to visit this year but the website says "it is with deep sadness that I must announce the closure of Hoof Prints Barnyard. Due to unforeseen circumstances I will not be able to operate the farm this season (2019)."Written April 19, 2019
- Beautiful grounds, extremely friendly and helpful tasting. The added joy of feeding the llamas was awesome. We loved the vibe and the connections to other producers like the honey farm and lavender farm.Written September 4, 2022
- Lots of options for the kids and loads of photo ops. Be prepared to come with money, and your best bet is to buy the all inclusive pass so you don't have to difficult choices with the kids. Would recommend this for families with children under 10 and over 2.Written April 14, 2018
- Even our young (8 years old) grandson enjoyed the lavender and herb farm. The tour is extremely informative. Their shop is filled with wonderful (albeit pricey) items.Written August 19, 2019
- Depending on your timing, pick your own organic cherries, apricots, peaches, pears, prunes/plums and apples. Reasonable prices. Friendly service. Wish we lived closer!Written September 6, 2021
- Great strawberries and bought a couples of cases to make jam...Wish they had Fall strawberries here, miss them from Saskatchewan....they said maybe next year...Written November 12, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kelowna
- These are the best places for couples seeking farms in Kelowna:See more farms for couples in Kelowna on Tripadvisor