- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Owner and staff are amazing people and really care about their customer's and are so great with the kids. Price is comparable to other trampoline parks, all trampoline parks require grip socks. Nice area for parents to sit and watch. Good little snack and drink cubby, you don't need more than that when your jumping! Clean and friendly.Written September 4, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Capital News Center has two ice rinks, two indoor soccer fields and a concession stand. The ice surfaces are generally excellent, however there is a lack of seating on one of the arenas, and there is virtually no watching space outside the arena for people who want to stay warm.Written November 28, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Parkinson Rec Centre is a great place for locals or visitors to come if they're looking for a variety of activities for the family or for themselves. There's a great pool for young children which is warmer and a larger pool to play in with a seperate space for swimming lanes. They also have a basketball court and the facility has times set aside for open gym/basketball. There is also a variety of outdoor activities to participate in which include trails for bikes or walking, a Pickleball court (super popular in Kelowna), outdoor gym equipment and a basketball hoop, all which is set beside a beautiful & calming stream. Despite the fact that the building is a little older, it is well maintained & clean. It's set in a beautiful setting with ample parking.Written July 11, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went here for lap swimming. Had a lane to myself. Facilities are inviting and extremely clean. After my training session enjoyed the water slides and lazy river.Written July 27, 2022
- The biggest issue I seem to have here is to child-minding. Could have received five stars, because,all the programs and options are amazing so I do tolerate the lack of staff for child minding but all-in-all you definitely get what you pay for. Nice to have a place to bring the family and not have to pay an arm and a leg.Written August 6, 2019