What travellers are saying
- We rented the Indian Vintage from McScoot's for some lower BC exploring. First of all, Jack was awesome. He got us set up with jackets, helmets and everything we needed. The Indian was well maintained and was a joy to ride. We decided to call our adventure "First Annual" because we will definitely be back. See you next year Jack.Written July 13, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I booked my tour very last minute as I really wanted to get to the Myra Canyon and I had no car, so this tour was perfect! They easily fitted me in and I got picked up straight from my hostel! I joined the tour with another couple and the guide was so great at introducing us, welcoming us and making us feel at home. He was so knowledgeable about the canyons and the route and was so easy to talk to. He was so kind and friendly to me and taught me so much about this region and it's employment opportunities! He made sure we learnt a lot and had a great bike ride but also that we got all the touristy pictures we could want! The bike ride was very nice and relaxing witj some incredible scenery.Thank you so much for going above and beyond to care for us and for making my solo trip to Kelowna so much more special! This would be a great family friendly trip!Written September 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great time with this e-bike and winery tour. Our tour operator was very helpful in getting us started and the scenic route we rode to get to the winery was really nice.
The winery itself was also great. The wine tasting, lunch, and honey tasting made the experience that much better. And the gift shop at the end was perfect to get some souvenirs to remember our trip.
The audio guide was too long for the small path provided but it was great to see the apiary and the bees coming and going as the please.Written May 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My friend and I rented our cruiser bikes (no gears and brakes on pedals) for 2 hours and were able to cover about 20km. We rode along the lake and then up through the Mission Regional Park Greenway. The scenery was varied and stunning. Tyler, the owner and operator, was great to deal with. We reserved our bikes the day before and they were in good condition when we arrived. Tyler had maps for those that needed them. We also got a helmet and lock. Everything from the booking through to the end of the ride was efficient and easy. The price for 2 hours was 15$. I would recommend Loop Cruisers. They are located just behind the Station Pub, just off the corner of Ellis and Water streets (at the north end of the waterfront). There is free two hour parking on the street.Written August 31, 2016
- Excellent service!! Fred is the best! He was so good with us, kept us on track and gave us great advice!
Love NanaWritten May 13, 2023
- My wife and I attended the Kelowna store to seek the expertise of a professional shop to purchase a bike rack for our Rad 6 e-bikes. Spoke mainly with an employee named Julien and we went through the spec of our bikes and were looking for a rack that would work on the back of our 5 th wheel.
After about an hour plus Julien recommended the Thule XL rack which cost 1250.00.
When I got home and tried the bike rack it did not fit out bikes. The wheel straps would not go over the fat tires and the wheel base was too large. Also the Thule XL is not rated for 70 pounds on the back of a. RV. It’s good for 66lbs thank goodness the bikes didn’t fall off the RV and cause an accident. Very poor judgement on the shops part never mind the liability.
In summary I returned the rack and the store charge me 20 percent. I tried to resolve this with the store owner Darren but was told he was away on the Island with Family problems.
Once I finally spoke with the owner he just comes across as arrogant and rally has not intent to resolve the issue. Basically he has stolen $230.00 from us! Oh Darren will respond about the keys not being returned. It was his employee that insisted I take the keys for another item that I purchased. Either way Darren is welcome to the keys anytime.
Avoid this shop or make sure you have a clear understanding.
DonWritten October 17, 2023
- I searched on line for prices and availability found these guys reasonable. They were on time and boat was good. Had it out for whole day an used 1/2 tank fuel just cruised around. Didnt pull skiers. Just went sight seeing.Written August 24, 2016
- Every year we rent the 24’ Montego pontoon boat with visiting family and friends. It is always a very fun and pleasant experience. Yesterday was no exception…friendly and efficient check in and handover, boat is always clean and in good shape and perfect weather for our 4 hour morning cruise…thank you!Written August 13, 2023
- We have been renting from Easy Boat Rentals for many years, and it continues to be a fantastic experience. John is always available, takes the time to explain how to operate the boat and use its features, offers the use of toys, and is a pleasure to interact with. We would highly recommend John and Easy Boat Rentals!Written September 7, 2023
- These guys are thieves do not trust them take full photos of any boat you rent. When we left the guy told us the jet ski was very beat up. Upon our return they accused us of hitting something. We never even got near anything and they simply insisted it must be us. It's run by a bunch of 15 year olds who rush through the inspection then the old guy accuses you of hitting something. Thieves and liars. Do not rent here.Written August 15, 2020
- I was really hopeful to be able to rent a kayak and explore the lake when visiting Kelowna this week! I wwd texting with Kellie (one of the owners) for a few weeks off and on about renting a kayak and things to do in the area. Super helpful and very quick at replying to any questions I sent. This Sunday the weather finally cooperated and I was able to rent a kayak and get out on the lake and it was better than expected! I cannot wait to come back and explore some more and get out on the lake again! I highly recommend this company for rentals and will be using them again! The staff at the Gyro Beach location was so sweet and friendly and I even got to meet Barry (another owner) and he was so kind and we chatted about Kelowna.Written May 23, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kelowna
- These are the best places for kid-friendly equipment hire in Kelowna:See more equipment hire for children in Kelowna on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking equipment hire in Kelowna:See more equipment hire for couples in Kelowna on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for equipment hire in Kelowna:See more equipment hire for adrenaline seekers in Kelowna on Tripadvisor