- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 39
What travellers are saying
- This is a 10 - 11 km trail, which you can start from both ends (total round trip is about 20 - 21 km). The road up the canyon is not totally paved, but it is okay. From one end, the road is about 6 km up there (less popular end, but in my opinion the more attractive one) and the other is about 8 km (which is more crowded, probably because the road condition is slightly better). The views are really spectacular, remember to take some water with yourself. You can walk, run, or bike there as it is pretty flat.Written October 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is our favorite place to visit living in kelowna, we moved to kelowna from the uk (wales) and always our first stop to visitors to showing off the best of this beautiful city ❤️ today the star's aligned and we decided to take our visiting family here for Christmas on a little wine tasting experience, of course vibrant vines was our first stop, the wine tasting along with the cheese tasting was a new experience and absolutely stunning. We proceeded to show the family the amazing art work when we bumped into gwyn and his wife who actually own the winery.
Well we were totally blown away with the wine in the first place but to personally have a tour with them and here there amazing story of the new beginning in Canada and the spectacular art work of there son along with having no1 white wine awards globally was the best experience for us and our family.
What a beautiful fun inspiring place to visit ❤️
DiolchWritten December 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You can do a variety of activities here. What we did was just enjoying the spectacular views over the lake during a sunset. There are a couple of nice cafes, where you can dine or have a drink as well :-)Written October 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A beautiful park with fun trails. Great views of the city and the lake, tons of parking at both levels. Some spots of the trail get a little steep but otherwise a very enjoyable walk.Written October 21, 2022
- Very nicely done with wooden bridges, small waterwalls, lovely plants and trees. Get to see the water, art installations, and check out the 'fancy' houses. A great way to stroll and can step off to go to the many restaurants in the cultural district.Written October 23, 2022
- We toured through this beautiful but somewhat hidden Japanese garden as part of our 3-hour walking tour of Kelowna. This is a beautiful little garden and admission is free!Written September 1, 2022
- This lovely waterfront park is adjacent to the downtown Marina. It is a beautiful place for a leisurely stroll or activities such as swimming, sunbathing, watersports, beach volleyball etc. We also saw an inflated floating playground on the lake for the kids. The park offers a wonderful view of Okanagan Lake. There are a number of restaurants offering a wide choice of cuisines within walking distance. All in all, a great place to spend an afternoon or evening or the entire day.Written August 25, 2022
- What a lovely winery with great views and character in the main wine shop. The owner is a lovely lady from Netherlands with an incredible story of how her and her husband got into the wine business 35 years ago at this property. Highly recommended if you want something unique and different. And their white wines and rose are incredible.Written September 5, 2022
- Great place to walk. Yet so close to town. Distances well marked so can be a short or long walk, pity it's not circular. Shared with bikes. If you want to get away from people and wine this is the perfect place to do it.Written June 15, 2022
- We went here as part of a 3-hour food and drink walking tour of Kelowna. This was one of 2 (out of 8) places where we did not get food. Instead we got to sample 3 of their unique liquors. No idea what the tastings cost. None of our group purchased it.Written August 31, 2022
- The family came to this beach because we had about an hour and a half to kill. There is paid parking right beside but you can also find some free parking across the street along some side streets. If you have lots of gear or small children I would recommend using the paid parking.
There are a lot of amenities close by like washrooms with separate change areas, restaurants, and ice cream across the street to name a few. There are also separate areas off the beach for volleyball and other activities, plenty of greenspace for picnics and such.
The beach itself is great with areas for sun and shade. There is also a small playground on the beach. There are 2 zip lines; one along the sand and one off the pier into the water. The water is very shallow and goes quite a ways. As a result, the waves created by boats passing doesn't effect as much so great for kids. There is also a shower area for body and feet which is great to wash off the sand.
Even though we were there for a short time we enjoyed our time there and liked all the amenities there.Written August 26, 2022
- Came here on Wednesday and Saturday near the end of August. The Saturday one definitely has the most vendors. Even went to the small one on Sunday at the waterfront.
Parking is challenging if you're coming from the South side of Kelowna. The first time we went was on Wednesday and we parked at the mall across the street. The second time on Saturday we found the dirt parking lot beside the market that you can get in from the North side.
There was a good selection of vendors from alchohol, soda, honey, fruit and vegetables, crafts, food trucks and everything in between.
It was a great way to spend an hour or so wandering down the aisles taking a look at all the offerings. It can get quite crowded on Saturday's so watch out for that.Written August 29, 2022
- Had a great time The atmosphere was great What a relaxing afternoon with great music by the Ricky G . The wine was great and the owners so friendly Would recommend spending an afternoon with friendsWritten August 3, 2021
- This is a great place to visit! They are a winery and a cidery, which allows you to choose between the different wines and ciders, or to combine both, as part of your tasting. I really liked this because at other wineries we visited, the tasting options were pre-selected. Two of our group decided to taste the ciders, while another mixed and matched from the cider and wine options. A bonus was that our guide allowed us to taste all the ciders they had available, not just the five you usually get (probably because this was the end of the day and what was open had to be drank).
The orchards and vineyards are absolutely stunning to walk through, and you can do this for free!Written September 11, 2022
- My second visit. Love their sparkling wine in a can. Really interesting concept and the staff friendly and knowledgeable. Reasonable prices.Written November 13, 2021