Beer Tastings & Tours • Private Tours
South Pandosy - K.L.O.
Adrenaline & Extreme Tours • Waterskiing & Jetskiing
Showing results 1-30 of 39
What travellers are saying
- We walked, but wished we had rented bikes to do the whole 24 km return. We made it to tunnel 2 , was about the 3 km mark. What a fantastic trail. Very easy to walk - nicely grades and flat. The only tricky part of the visit was the drive up to the top…very rough. Wouldn’t attempt the drive on spring time or wet weather unless you have an off road vehicle. Would definitely come back and rent bikes to do the whole trail.Written September 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When visiting Kelowna, it is nearly impossible to not visit Okanagan lake. It’s beautiful! The mountains act as a backdrop. The water is very clean and the temperature is not too bad! There are many spots to access the lake, not just from the waterfront Park in downtown Kelowna. If you get the free map from the visitors center, that is very helpful to find all the beach access points that ended up being less crowded. This lake was definitely a highlight and should not be missed.Written August 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best place to see Kelowna and Okanagan lake from higher elevation. Just walk 10min up hill, you’ll get picturesque view of both. Well worth the walk!Written May 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- the views are amazing. We took so many photos. It was an excellent trip. I would recommend it to old people.Written July 18, 2023
- Very nicely done with wooden bridges, small waterwalls, lovely plants and trees. Get to see the water, art installations, and check out the 'fancy' houses. A great way to stroll and can step off to go to the many restaurants in the cultural district.Written October 23, 2022
- We went there for a business meeting. While the shared platter style food was okay, the service was excellent and we loved the overall experience. Writing the review partly to show off couple of nice pictures that I took here.Written November 10, 2023
- This is a MUST visit winery when coming to the OK!! It is a little piece of Italy with an old world feel. The views are stunning, the ambience makes you want to stay all day and drink wine and breathe in the view. The wine is excellent, the Baco Noir is my absolute favourite! Don’t miss this this little gem and don’t forget your camera.Written October 31, 2023
- Had a great time The atmosphere was great What a relaxing afternoon with great music by the Ricky G . The wine was great and the owners so friendly Would recommend spending an afternoon with friendsWritten August 3, 2021
- My second visit. Love their sparkling wine in a can. Really interesting concept and the staff friendly and knowledgeable. Reasonable prices.Written November 13, 2021
- Dinner and a Show It's a Wonderful Life
What a wonderful time we had.
Four of us me and my wife plus our two grandchildren.
We had the Turkey dinner with all the trimmings.
Wonderful show well acted and well presented .
Service was amazing as always.Written December 14, 2021
- The guide was great. She provided lots of local information in addition to information regarding the wineries. Great views. Good variety of wineries.Written November 15, 2023
- We have today ( 09/26/23) been on this tour and all I can say is ...FANTASTIC !! Our tour guide was Roy and nothing was too much trouble. He is an absolute credit to the company. His knowledge is amazing and his stories that he told were a joy. Add in the goody bag , and plentiful water, it really was a fitting end to our amazing holiday in Canada. The wineries we visited were of a high calibre, and if anyone gets the opportunity to do this trip..do it !!
Many thanks Roy...your a legend !!!!Written September 26, 2023
- Having been on vacation for a couple of weeks when we got to Kelowna my nails were a mess. I called down to the spa and asked if they did manicures and if they could take me that afternoon. It was no problem! I got my nails done by a very nice woman. They served flavored water. I was very happy with the quality of the manicure although it was pretty pricy.Written September 30, 2019
- I booked my tour very last minute as I really wanted to get to the Myra Canyon and I had no car, so this tour was perfect! They easily fitted me in and I got picked up straight from my hostel! I joined the tour with another couple and the guide was so great at introducing us, welcoming us and making us feel at home. He was so knowledgeable about the canyons and the route and was so easy to talk to. He was so kind and friendly to me and taught me so much about this region and it's employment opportunities! He made sure we learnt a lot and had a great bike ride but also that we got all the touristy pictures we could want! The bike ride was very nice and relaxing witj some incredible scenery.Thank you so much for going above and beyond to care for us and for making my solo trip to Kelowna so much more special! This would be a great family friendly trip!Written September 16, 2023
- As mostly red wine drinkers we choose the full day Oliver / Osoyoos wine tour. We had a wonderful day with Nick, who is extremely knowledgeable and great to chat with. Every winery we visited was special in its own way and had been carefully chosen to give us a full and varied experience. We found this tour really relaxing, packed with great wine in some wonderful locations with fabulous views. We enjoyed it so much we did the half day West Kelowna the following day with Danny - another great guy. Less relaxing (likely as it was a Saturday) but still great fun and full on, with some quirky wineries with great wine. We’d highly recommend Wicked Wines Tours to anyone looking to sample the wines of the Okanagan - a great team with tours that have been carefully curated for maximum experience.Written August 19, 2023