State Parks • Canyons
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 41
What travellers are saying
- This is a 10 - 11 km trail, which you can start from both ends (total round trip is about 20 - 21 km). The road up the canyon is not totally paved, but it is okay. From one end, the road is about 6 km up there (less popular end, but in my opinion the more attractive one) and the other is about 8 km (which is more crowded, probably because the road condition is slightly better). The views are really spectacular, remember to take some water with yourself. You can walk, run, or bike there as it is pretty flat.Written October 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Harley was fantastic today, made me feel very welcome at vibrant wine. The art and wine were fantastic!Written October 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You can do a variety of activities here. What we did was just enjoying the spectacular views over the lake during a sunset. There are a couple of nice cafes, where you can dine or have a drink as well :-)Written October 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A beautiful park with fun trails. Great views of the city and the lake, tons of parking at both levels. Some spots of the trail get a little steep but otherwise a very enjoyable walk.Written October 21, 2022
- Very nicely done with wooden bridges, small waterwalls, lovely plants and trees. Get to see the water, art installations, and check out the 'fancy' houses. A great way to stroll and can step off to go to the many restaurants in the cultural district.Written October 23, 2022
- We toured through this beautiful but somewhat hidden Japanese garden as part of our 3-hour walking tour of Kelowna. This is a beautiful little garden and admission is free!Written September 1, 2022
- My son is about to have a milestone birthday & he & his family have invited me to their home in Ucluelet B.C. to celebrate it with them.
I wanted to get some special wines to honour their generous & kind invitation, & the birthday event.
I immediately thought of Cedar Creek as a good place to have some nice wines shipped from ahead of the celebration.
Aiden was on duty the Sunday I called & helped me select three nice wines, making sure they were shipped swiftly.
I also was very well looked after by its sister winery in the same group — St Martin’s Lane Winery — as I was by EverythingWines in Vancouver.
We will have a good week enjoying those celebratory wines shipped from the three wine purveyors.
Cedar Creek has been part of the B.C. wine landscape for many decades; always impressing with its wines & service.
Posted by S FullerWritten August 14, 2022
- What a lovely winery with great views and character in the main wine shop. The owner is a lovely lady from Netherlands with an incredible story of how her and her husband got into the wine business 35 years ago at this property. Highly recommended if you want something unique and different. And their white wines and rose are incredible.Written September 5, 2022
- Had a great time The atmosphere was great What a relaxing afternoon with great music by the Ricky G . The wine was great and the owners so friendly Would recommend spending an afternoon with friendsWritten August 3, 2021
- My second visit. Love their sparkling wine in a can. Really interesting concept and the staff friendly and knowledgeable. Reasonable prices.Written November 13, 2021
- Dinner and a Show It's a Wonderful Life
What a wonderful time we had.
Four of us me and my wife plus our two grandchildren.
We had the Turkey dinner with all the trimmings.
Wonderful show well acted and well presented .
Service was amazing as always.Written December 14, 2021
- I just wanted to say thank-you for accommodating our group of 16 people. Myra Canyon Bicycle tour picked us up at the Cove Lakeside Resort and transported us to Chute Lake Lodge. From here we rode our rented bikes all the way to Naramata. Fun was had by all. I would highly recommend this company.Written October 1, 2022
- Our son & daughter-in-law had their wedding at The Harvest; the ceremony was on the lawn with beautiful valley and mountain views; the grounds around the clubhouse were stunning for bridal photos; the reception was held in a beautifully decorated room; the food was excellent; thank you for an awesome experience!Written June 30, 2022
- We had a great day with our tour guide, Herb. He was punctual, knowledgeable and a whole lot of fun! We had 5 fabulous stops and Herb made sure we were well taken care of throughout the day.Written November 15, 2022
- Loved how accommodating they were for our large wine tour group. Our 2 guides were very knowledgeable about the wineries and helped make our bride feel very special!Written November 4, 2022